About Connect Hearing Deland
Connect Hearing Deland is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10246
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Lisa A. Krebs, Au.D.Dr. Lisa A. Krebs, Au.D. obtained her doctoral degree in audiology from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania in 2008. Since then, she has served in roles across multiple clinical practice settings including Ear, Nose and Throat offices and audiology specialty centers. Dr. Krebs is excited to bring her expertise and enthusiasm for improving people’s lives through better hearing to the Deland community. She enjoys helping patients find the best solutions to meet their hearing healthcare needs. Outside of the office, you can find her taking pictures, gardening and planning adventures with her husband and dogs.
Driving DirectionsDirections traveling North: Go North on Woodland Blvd. Go past International Speedway Blvd. Go past the next light where there is a Chili's on the left and Walmart on the right. Make a U-turn directly after the light and after Chili's Connect Hearing will be on the right hand side Directions traveling South: Go South on Woodland Blvd. Go past Glenwood Rd. Connect Hearing will be right before the next light on your right hand side, across from Walmart, and in the same plaza as Quest Diagnostics and Cricket phone store Directions traveling East, turn onto Woodland Blvd. Connect Hearing is across the street from Walmart and next to Chili's. Directions traveling West, turn onto Woodland Blvd. Connect Hearing is across the street from Walmart and next to Chili's.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Deland neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Victoria Park • Brandywine • Saddlebrook • Lake Helen • Orange City • Debary Zip codes: 32065, 32073, 32003, 32068 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak Audéo LumityThe Lumity is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid. With Lumity’s Smartspeech™ Technology and intelligent ActiveVent speakers, speech and understanding soar to new levels. Control phone calls and stream audio with a touch of the finger. The waterproof universal connectivity and options light up users’ conversations, no matter the environment.
Phonak Virto P-TitaniumThe Phonak Virto Paradise, is a sleek in-the-ear model that is customized for the perfect fit. This 3D printed shell is the world’s first Titanium hearing aid and is 15x stronger than traditional acrylic hearing aids. Customize listening environments along with streaming music and calls when you pair this discreet hearing aid to Android or iOS smartphones.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & Repair • Tinnitus TherapyBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Deland
- Rating 5.0January 12, 2023I was happy to have the hearing aids adjusted which caused a big improvement. I was disappointed that the technician was impatient with my questions and I still don't understand why they have to work like they do.
After my visit one of my hearing aids stopped working and I didn't know how to restart it. So I went back to the office for help. What a difference from the previous visit! I didn't have an appointment but Scott took the time not only to restart the aid (and show me how to do it) and also replaced the large cones that Chuck insisted I needed with a smaller cone that fit without being painful, and reprogrammed them as well. This experience leaves me with a much more positive attitude about Connect Hearing than I had yesterday!Response from Connect Hearing DelandJanuary 13, 2023Thank you for your comments Ray, it sounds like we didn't deliver our normal high standards of service and we apologize for that. Please call us on (386) 734-4141 so we can make things right.
- Rating 5.0January 4, 2023Great customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing DelandJanuary 5, 2023Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating for Connect Hearing N Woodland Blvd, we're delighted that you're happy with our service.
- Rating 5.0January 2, 2023good serviceResponse from Connect Hearing DelandJanuary 3, 2023Thanks for sharing your experience at N Woodland Blvd, we're delighted you're happy with the service.
- Rating 4.0December 22, 2022Great service
- Rating 5.0November 22, 2022Best people, best experience.Response from Connect Hearing DelandNovember 23, 2022Thank you Barry for sharing your fabulous review with us.
- Rating 5.0October 10, 2022Nice folks
- Rating 5.0October 3, 2022Excellent service. Thanks!Response from Connect Hearing DelandOctober 4, 2022Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating for Connect Hearing N Woodland Blvd, we're delighted that you're happy with our service.
- Rating 5.0September 7, 2022The best
- Rating 5.0September 6, 2022Frank is quite professional and knowledgeable; a definite assett for your company.
- Rating 4.0August 27, 2022Met expectationsResponse from Connect Hearing DelandAugust 30, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Bill! We are pleased that you are satisfied with us.
- Rating 5.0August 20, 2022Great customer service
- Rating 5.0August 10, 2022Great Customer Service.
- Rating 5.0June 29, 2022very caring and knowledgableResponse from Connect Hearing DelandJune 30, 2022We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0June 18, 2022so glad scott is back
- Rating 5.0June 8, 2022great customer service
- Rating 5.0May 11, 2022WOW!!! I can HEAR!!!Response from Connect Hearing DelandMay 12, 2022Hello Donald. We're delighted that the team were able to help you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0April 13, 2022They were so very friendly and helpful.
Love be able to hear so much better.
Thank you.Response from Connect Hearing DelandApril 13, 2022Hello Pamela. We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0March 22, 2022Very nice visit. Checked my hearing aid, asked numerous questions about the aid and how I feel about it. Scheduled the next appointment.Response from Connect Hearing DelandMarch 23, 2022Thank you for sharing your fabulous review with us.
- Rating 5.0March 16, 2022Friendly and competent staff; hearing issues addressed; highly recommendResponse from Connect Hearing DelandMarch 16, 2022Thank you for the great review!
- Rating 5.0March 14, 2022Excellent customer service. Lisa is thorough while efficient and is willing to respond to questions.Response from Connect Hearing DelandMarch 15, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today1958 State Rd 44Ste 20New Smyrna Beach
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMClosed Today Closed Today1000 Palm Coast Pkwy SWSte 109Palm Coast