About Connect Hearing Irving
Connect Hearing Irving is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10037
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Carla Resendiz, BC-HISI have been helping people hear better for over 5 years. As a single mom struggling to pay rent, I one day I applied as a receptionist in a hearing center and worked and trained until I reached the position that I am now. It brings me fulfillment every time I put hearing aids on a hearing impaired person and watch them experience sound for the first time in years. Life brought me down this path and I couldn't be happier. I also have two wonderful daughters, two dogs, and a cat that keep me busy at home. This industry is like no other and I love it.
Driving DirectionsDirections traveling North: Traveling on Highway 114 (West or East) exit N O'Connor Road heading southbound. Head southbound past W Rochelle Road, Connect is on the left side on the corner of the University Hills Shopping Center. Directions traveling South: Traveling on Highway 183 (West) toward Fort Worth, exit N O'Connor Road turn Right at the light (QT will be across at the opposite corner). Go through the light after QT and Connect will be on the right side at the University Hills Shopping Center. Traveling on Highway 183 (East) toward Dallas, exit N O'Connor Road turn left at the light. Go through the light after QT and Connect will be on the right side in the University Hills Shopping Center. Directions traveling East: Traveling on Highway 183 (East) toward Dallas, exit N O'Connor Road turn left at the light. Go through the light after QT and Connect will be on the right side in the University Hills Shopping Center. Directions traveling West: Traveling on Highway 183 (West) toward Fort Worth, exit N O'Connor Road turn Right at the light (QT will be across at the opposite corner). Go through the light after QT and Connect will be on the right side at the University Hills Shopping Center.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Irving neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Irving • Las Colinas • Valley Ranch • Coppell Zip codes: 75038, 75039, 75062, 75063, 75060 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak Audéo LumityThe Lumity is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid. With Lumity’s Smartspeech™ Technology and intelligent ActiveVent speakers, speech and understanding soar to new levels. Control phone calls and stream audio with a touch of the finger. The waterproof universal connectivity and options light up users’ conversations, no matter the environment.
Phonak Virto P-TitaniumThe Phonak Virto Paradise, is a sleek in-the-ear model that is customized for the perfect fit. This 3D printed shell is the world’s first Titanium hearing aid and is 15x stronger than traditional acrylic hearing aids. Customize listening environments along with streaming music and calls when you pair this discreet hearing aid to Android or iOS smartphones.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & Repair • Tinnitus TherapyBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Irving
- Rating 5.0December 31, 2022Great customer service all around.Response from Connect Hearing IrvingJanuary 6, 2023Thank you Yvonne for sharing your fabulous review with us.
- Rating 5.0December 21, 2022Met Juan for the first time. He patiently listened to my issue with the hearing aids and suggested some solutions.Response from Connect Hearing IrvingDecember 21, 2022Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Juan represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0December 16, 2022Great service!Response from Connect Hearing IrvingDecember 16, 2022Thanks for using Connect Hearing, Bill, we're pleased that you found our service was good.
- Rating 5.0December 14, 2022Juan did a great job. He is very knowledgeable and informative with a friendly personality.
- Rating 5.0December 5, 2022They are very great and caring service is the best in town Jasmine and Sanchez are very helpful to meResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingDecember 6, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Teresa! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our service.
- Rating 5.0November 14, 2022Excellent customer service!
- Rating 5.0November 4, 2022Excellent serviceResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingNovember 7, 2022Thanks so much for your feedback Alice! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service.
- Rating 5.0October 24, 2022This was a big step for me. I appreciate the one on one attention to ensure I had the best care and experience.
- Rating 5.0October 18, 2022The person who helped me seemed very knowledgeable and interested in helping me achieve the best result possible.Response from Connect Hearing IrvingOctober 18, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0October 11, 2022Very good customer service. Explain the problem so that I could understand
- Rating 5.0September 30, 2022I have always received professional advice and courteous, respectful service.Response from Connect Hearing IrvingSeptember 30, 2022Hello Dan. Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0September 15, 2022Very friendly staff and a very thorough examinationResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingSeptember 15, 2022Hello Laura. Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback about our team at N O'Connor Blvd.
- Rating 5.0September 12, 2022Very knowledgeable and pleasant. Happy to see Terry back on the job.
- Rating 5.0August 31, 2022Great customer service very friendly fast
I wish we could get this kind of service at a doctors office
- Rating 5.0August 20, 2022No matter what the issue is, it gets resolved in a timely fashion. Knowledgeable people you can trust.Response from Connect Hearing IrvingAugust 22, 2022Hello Mario. Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback about our team at N O'Connor Blvd.
- Rating 5.0August 17, 2022Great appointmentResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingAugust 17, 2022We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0August 15, 2022Very h
elpful and respectable.very knowledgeable
- Rating 5.0August 9, 2022Excellent careResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingAugust 9, 2022Thank you for your rating Larry, it means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0July 31, 2022I went in and they took me back very quickly. They adjusted my hearing aids as needed. Cleaned them and was very professional. I left and was very pleased with my appointmentResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingAugust 1, 2022Hello Jean. We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0June 23, 2022awesome! carla was very helpful, honest, friendly. atmosphere was that of genuine concern for my comfort and well-being
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today1730 W Randol Mill RdSte 190Arlington