About Connect Hearing Longview
Connect Hearing Longview is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10042
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Rosanne Boyd, BC-H.I.S.My name is Rose Boyd and I am the Hearing Healthcare Provider for Connect Hearing in Longview, Texas. I am a Certified Hearing Aid Fitter in the State of Texas and Nationally Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. I was born and raised in Longview and graduated from Hallsville High School. My two boys and our dog Lucy keep me entertained when I am not working. I have been in the healthcare industry for 16 years with the last 10 being focused on hearing health. I began my hearing career in Pennsylvania and then moved to Keller, Texas, where I continued my hearing profession. I am beyond thrilled to be back in my hometown and to serve the community and surrounding areas of Longview with their hearing health needs. I love working in this industry. Watching lives change because a person can hear their loved ones again brings me joy. I promise to provide my patients with the highest quality care, ensuring that they are able to hear with the most updated technology that matches their individual needs.
Driving DirectionsFrom the North: From Hwy 259 heading south, exit Loop 281 and continue West past 4th street. Go to the first turn around and head back East. We are on the right before you cross 4th street. From the South: Head North on Judson Rd. and turn Right on Loop 281 heading East. After passing Texas Roadhouse and The Car Wash, we will be on the right. From the East: From Hwy 80 heading West, take the Loop 281 exit heading North. Pass 4th street and go to the first turn around to head back East. We are on the right after you pass the car wash. From the West: Heading East on Loop 281, pass Judson Rd. and you will see Texas Roadhouse on the right, then the car wash. We are just past the car wash on the right.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Longview neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Gilmer • Mt. Pleasant • Marshall • Gladewater • Longview Zip codes: 75604, 75605, 75670, 75644, 75647 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak Audéo LumityThe Lumity is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid. With Lumity’s Smartspeech™ Technology and intelligent ActiveVent speakers, speech and understanding soar to new levels. Control phone calls and stream audio with a touch of the finger. The waterproof universal connectivity and options light up users’ conversations, no matter the environment.
Phonak Virto P-TitaniumThe Phonak Virto Paradise, is a sleek in-the-ear model that is customized for the perfect fit. This 3D printed shell is the world’s first Titanium hearing aid and is 15x stronger than traditional acrylic hearing aids. Customize listening environments along with streaming music and calls when you pair this discreet hearing aid to Android or iOS smartphones.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & Repair • Tinnitus TherapyBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Longview
- Rating 5.0December 7, 2022I like Spencer very much. Friendly and knowledgibleResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewDecember 8, 2022Lynn, thank you for the great review!
- Rating 4.0December 5, 2022Some things I don’t fully understand
Some things you don’t FULLY understand. This makes perfect sense to me. You certainly understand more than I . And, I have never had service from a more considerate, courteous person.Response from Connect Hearing LongviewDecember 5, 2022We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0December 1, 2022Very knowledgeable about the subject and exam equipment. Also very courteous about the subject and in helping me understand the possible corrections.Response from Connect Hearing LongviewDecember 1, 2022We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0November 11, 2022Great experience Everyone was friendly and nice to work with
- Rating 5.0November 9, 2022Awesome service
- Rating 4.0October 30, 2022Best visit so far. I had been very disappointed with the quality of assistance I had been receiving from the hearing specialist I had seen before. Chelsea the receptionist has always been helpful.
- Rating 5.0October 7, 2022great cus
- Rating 5.0September 16, 2022Personal lie, knowledgeable, friendly people good product lineResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewSeptember 20, 2022We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0September 11, 2022great professional service
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2022the HIS was very friendly answered all questions and took time for testing.Response from Connect Hearing LongviewAugust 5, 2022Thank you for your rating Jim, it means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0July 15, 2022Yes! Great customer service! Very helpful!Response from Connect Hearing LongviewJuly 15, 2022Thank you for your rating William, it means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022She was excellent and helped like no one else every help before. Great lady.Response from Connect Hearing LongviewJuly 14, 2022Thank you for your great feedback William. We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0June 23, 2022The staff was very friendly and helpful..
- Rating 5.0June 9, 2022Thanks!
- Rating 5.0May 25, 2022Great service
- Rating 5.0May 12, 2022really nice people
- Rating 4.0May 12, 2022The service was goodResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewMay 12, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2022Appointment was on time. Jasmine listened to my concerns, was very helpful, and informative.
- Rating 5.0March 24, 2022Great serviceResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewMarch 25, 2022Thank you Roy for sharing your fabulous review with us.
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2022Great people
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent