About Connect Hearing Atlanta
Connect Hearing Atlanta is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10230
Reviews of Connect Hearing Atlanta
- Rating 5.0February 23, 2021Excellent Customer service.
- Rating 5.0February 16, 2021She was very patient with Jean and made her feel very comfortable
- Rating 5.0December 28, 2020On the four of the moment Megan provided fast freindly very good service. I will make my next appointment there. 😁
- Rating 5.0December 23, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 5.0December 8, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 5.0November 24, 2020Megan Barnett, Aud set a level of excellence and professionalism that was outstanding.
- Rating 5.0November 21, 2020I didnt get the 25.00 gift card for taking the hearing test via phone
- Rating 5.0November 21, 2020.
- Rating 5.0November 20, 2020Got the job done, pronto and with charm.
- Rating 5.0October 16, 2020very good attention to my hearing and the use of my hearing aids
- Rating 5.0September 23, 2020I was in and out quickly. I needed my hearing aid's tubing cleaned out. Really quick and helpful.
- Rating 5.0September 17, 2020Sandi was friendly, knowledgable and very helpful. I would recommend her anytime.
- Rating 4.0August 14, 2020The accessability to your specialists has declined considerabimity since I purchased the hearing aides 2 years ago. The closest office to me relocated from suburban plaza to clarmont rd. The suburban plaza office was easy access, ample parking, no parking fees, pleasant office and extremely helpful staff. The new location is now open only one day a week. Looks like a hole in the wall in a large office building. The piedmont location is much the same with paid parking. Too far to drive. The specialist did not have the proper equipment to clean wax out of my ears because she is based in an office outside atlanta. Very frustrating. She did spend a lot of time cleaning my hearing aides but i still do not feel that they are working properly.Response from Connect Hearing AtlantaAugust 17, 2020Thank you Clifton for your candid feedback on your experience with Connect Hearing. We take your comments to heart as we are constantly looking for ways to improve. We are more than happy to further assist you with your hearing devices and encourage you to give us a call at (404) 237-3311.
- Rating 5.0July 31, 2020Sandy was very helpful in every way. Knowledgeable and explained what she was doing. Also explained new hearing aids. Really enjoyed working with herResponse from Connect Hearing AtlantaAugust 4, 2020Jessie, we are so glad that we could be of help. Thank you for your kind review!
- Rating 5.0July 23, 2020Sandy really helped me improve my relationship with my hearing aids.
- Rating 5.0July 5, 2020Friendly and very helpful service!!
- Rating 5.0June 18, 2020The audiologist that was in place of Avni did a great job on her 1st day in the Piedmont location
- Rating 4.0June 17, 2020Extremely disappointed to see that your wonderful knowledgeable audiologist Avni Pantakar has been laid off. What a loss! Very very sad and disappointed
- Rating 5.0June 15, 2020Excellent visit today. Thorough exam and tune-up to my hearing aids.
- Rating 5.0March 16, 2020Great service and focus on the patient.Response from Connect Hearing AtlantaMarch 17, 2020Thank you for your kind review!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today2230 Townelake PkwyBldg 800, Ste 100Woodstock