About Connect Hearing Baltimore
Connect Hearing Baltimore is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10009
Reviews of Connect Hearing Baltimore
- Rating 5.0July 9, 2020Pleasnt and knowledgeable employees did a great job!
- Rating 5.0June 30, 2020Safe environment Excellent Audiologist.
- Rating 5.0June 29, 2020Great service very helpful
- Rating 5.0June 25, 2020I was concerned about keeping this appointment but Elaine was great. Wearing a mask and gloves as well as Elaine wiping down equipment provided for a safe annual check up during the pandemic.
- Rating 5.0June 25, 2020Great service
- Rating 5.0June 23, 2020Great service,very helpful & pleasant.
- Rating 5.0June 16, 2020ex:
- Rating 5.0June 3, 2020Attentive, prompt, courteous, aims to please.
- Rating 5.0May 12, 2020They took all the Covid 19 precautions, got the job done too. Cudos.Response from Connect Hearing BaltimoreMay 12, 2020Thanks, Fred! We appreciate your flexibility as we navigate these challenging times. Warm Regards
- Rating 5.0May 9, 2020As always, Elaine was a pleasure to deal with and she diagnosed and fix the problem that necessitated my visit.Response from Connect Hearing BaltimoreMay 11, 2020Thanks, John! We were glad to help. Take care and stay safe!
- Rating 1.0May 8, 2020The service was fine but not the workmanship because the new wire that was installed this morning became disengaged from the body of the aid sometime during the day while it was on my ear. I did not discover that the body of the aid separated from the wire until about 6 PM so now I am left with a wire and no aid because YOU FAILED TO PROPERLY INSTALL THE NEW WIRE. Please advise if you are prepared the rectify your failure to properly install the replacement wire?Response from Connect Hearing BaltimoreMay 8, 2020Dear Mr. Bellone, thank you for your candid feedback, we take these situations seriously and a learning opportunity to further improve our service. Our staff is already in contact you offering to solve the issue and look forward to finding a solution that works for you. We wish you the best, kind regards
- Rating 5.0April 23, 2020Great customer service. Extremely friendly and outgoing.
- Rating 5.0March 16, 2020Quick appointment and problem solvedResponse from Connect Hearing BaltimoreMarch 17, 2020We are glad that we could be of help. Our patients satisfaction is always our top priority. Please let us know if there is anything else you may need.
- Rating 5.0March 13, 2020Elaine was great in spite of a couple of "hiccups". Very professional and was very honest and didn't try to sell you something you didn't need.
- Rating 5.0March 7, 2020Great customer service. They really want to help you
- Rating 5.0March 5, 2020Very professional and caring. Spends a lot of time, comes up with different solutions and cares very deeply for their customers. Already sent my cousin and she's very pleased as well. Will continue to send my friends and family. I'll never go anywhere else.
- Rating 5.0February 20, 2020also great customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing BaltimoreFebruary 21, 2020Thank you for your kind review!