About Connect Hearing Temecula
Connect Hearing Temecula is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10199
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Kathleen Wallace, BC-HISKathleen Wallace is a Board-Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist with 16+ years of professional experience in hearing aid industry. Her life in hearing aid world began when she was diagnosed with moderate to severe hearing loss at 2 years old. She attended preschool with other Deaf and Hard of Hearing children where she learned sign language and English. She attended and graduated from University of Arizona with Bachelor of Arts in English, primarily focused on Deaf studies and special education psychology. She trained and worked closely with two of her mentors, an audiologist and an acoustic engineer. Kathleen thrives on learning and implementing new hearing aid technology the moment they're released. She enjoys meeting and working with each patient, sharing stories, understanding the struggles of hearing loss, and witnessing the joy from each patient when they're finally able to hear. When patients ask Kathleen why she chose to work for Connect Hearing - after wearing hearing aids herself for nearly 40 years, Sonova's hearing aid technology is well worth it! When Kathleen is not working, she enjoys spending her quality time with her husband and two small children.
Driving DirectionsDirections traveling North: Follow I-15 S to Winchester Rd in Temecula. Take exit 61 from I-15 S. Make left onto Winchester Road. Make Right on Ynez Road. Make a left on Overland Drive. Make a right on Nicole Lane. Then turn right into first parking lot on your right side. You will see Connect Hearing on your left. Directions traveling South: Follow I-15 N to Winchester Rd in Temecula. Take exit 61 from I-15 N. Turn right onto Winchester Road. Turn right onto Ynez Road. Turn left on Overland Drive. Turn right onto Nicole Lane. Then turn right into first parking lot on your right side. You will see Connect Hearing on your left. Directions traveling East: From the East, take highway 79/Winchester Road towards West. Turn left on Ynez Road. Turn left on Overland Drive. Turn right on Nicole Lane. Then turn right into first parking lot on your right side. You will see Connect Hearing on your left. Directions traveling West: There are two major roadways, De Luz Road and Sandia Creek/Avenida Del Oro that will lead to Rancho California Road heading East. Turn left on Ynez Road. Turn right on Overland Drive. Turn right on Nicole Lane. Turn right into first parking lot on your right, you will see Connect Hearing on your left.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Temecula neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Pechanga Reservation • Oak Haven Estates • Wolf Creek • Paloma Del Sol Zip codes: 92589, 92562, 92028, 92530, 92595 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak Audéo LumityThe Lumity is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid. With Lumity’s Smartspeech™ Technology and intelligent ActiveVent speakers, speech and understanding soar to new levels. Control phone calls and stream audio with a touch of the finger. The waterproof universal connectivity and options light up users’ conversations, no matter the environment.
Phonak Virto P-TitaniumThe Phonak Virto Paradise, is a sleek in-the-ear model that is customized for the perfect fit. This 3D printed shell is the world’s first Titanium hearing aid and is 15x stronger than traditional acrylic hearing aids. Customize listening environments along with streaming music and calls when you pair this discreet hearing aid to Android or iOS smartphones.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & Repair • Tinnitus TherapyBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Temecula
- Rating 5.0November 29, 2023Every question answered and all the explanations appreciated
- Rating 5.0November 20, 2023I am impressed with your customer service and the time you let me "use" your hearing aids before deciding to purchase.
- Rating 5.0November 17, 2023
Excellent resolution of am issue with a new hearing aidResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaNovember 17, 2023Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0November 9, 2023I had a very positive experience with Nicole and everything was explained to me with no pressure tactics. I had some difficulties during the fitting process for the test, but Nicole did not get frustrated and proceeded like a normal work day. In the end, my experience was excellent. Kudos to Nicole and Laura for a good experience.
- Rating 5.0November 3, 2023Great service, as always.
- Rating 5.0October 11, 2023Great customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaOctober 12, 2023Thank you for your great feedback Lee! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0October 9, 2023Exceptional customer service
- Rating 5.0September 22, 2023Good service
- Rating 5.0September 20, 2023Excelente service and explaining how to care for yours hearing aids.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaSeptember 21, 2023Thanks for using Connect Hearing, we're pleased that you found our service was good.
- Rating 5.0September 19, 2023Took hearing aids in for cleaning/ filter replacements. Done quickly while I waited.
- Rating 5.0September 6, 2023Great customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaSeptember 7, 2023Thank you for your great feedback! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0September 1, 2023Nancy was very patient with my attitude and provided me with excellent serviceResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaSeptember 4, 2023Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Nancy represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0August 30, 2023Very courteous, friendly and efficient.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaAugust 30, 2023Thank you for the great review Krystyna! It means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0August 28, 2023Carrie was bold and professional, everything went well.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaAugust 29, 2023Carrie will be delighted to hear that Kiomars, we'll be sure to pass the feedback on.
- Rating 5.0August 25, 2023If you had more Stars to rate this Nicole Street, Temecula office, it would be 10+ !!!!
Thanks so very much for a pleasant and cordial time to get my first hearing aids!!
Nancy, Laura and Carrie made my nervousness go away immediately. I recommend this office to anyone.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaAugust 29, 2023Thank you for your lovely feedback about Nancy, Laura and Carrie and the team at Nicole Ln.
- Rating 5.0August 21, 2023Relaxed atmosphere Nancy was very helpful in every wayResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaAugust 22, 2023Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Nancy represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0August 7, 2023Customer service was great!Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaAugust 8, 2023Hello Deborah. Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0August 3, 2023Nancy. Thank you for taking such good care of me and appreciate the good laughs.
- Rating 5.0July 31, 2023Great service and pleasant experiencee
- Rating 5.0July 25, 2023I didn’t have an appointment but they saw me anyway and solved my problem. I greatly appreciated it.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaJuly 26, 2023Hello Denton. We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent