About Connect Hearing Chicago
Connect Hearing Chicago is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10501
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Kathryn Bauman, H.I.S.Kathryn graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2011, and has been a full time Hearing Care Professional for four years. Kathryn knows the process of discovering a hearing loss and having to get hearing aids is a journey and she is honored she is able to help her patients through that process. Kathryn loves being able to help improve the quality of life for her patients and for their loved ones! What a difference better hearing can make!
Driving DirectionsDirections traveling North: Located in the Garland Building at the intersection of Washington and Wabash, across from Macy's. Head south on Wabash towards Washington. There is valet parking as well as street parking. There is a parking garage on Wabash and Randolph. Directions traveling South: Located at the intersection of Washington and Wabash in the Garland Building, across the street from Macy's. Directions traveling East: Located in the Garland Building at the intersection of Washington and Wabash, directly east of Millennium Park, right next to the Chicago Cultural Center. Directions traveling West: Located at the intersection of Washington and Wabash, in the Garland Building. Directly across the street from Macy's.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Chicago neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Streeterville • Near North Side • South loop • Near South Side Zip codes: 60601, 60611, 60605, 60610, 60616 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak ParadiseThe Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M BlackThe Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Chicago
- Rating 5.0September 1, 2022Very knowledgeable- was able to provide all the information I needed
- Rating 5.0August 27, 2022OUTSTANDING. Lots of knowledgeResponse from Connect Hearing ChicagoAugust 30, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0August 15, 2022Kate was truly a professional and handled my visit with care and compassion
- Rating 5.0August 10, 2022Professional staff, pleasant environment, and excellent all around experience. Katie Bauman is the best.
- Rating 5.0August 6, 2022Darlene Washington
- Rating 5.0August 2, 2022Service is both effective and efficient and also friendlyResponse from Connect Hearing ChicagoAugust 2, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0July 29, 2022Excellent, thorough service. Efficient office.
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022Courteous and informative. Very helpful in providing information and responding to concerns.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJuly 14, 2022Thank you for your great feedback James! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0July 12, 2022Could not have been better. I love you guys!Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJuly 12, 2022Thanks so much for your feedback, Ann! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service.
- Rating 5.0July 1, 2022Always the best!
- Rating 5.0June 29, 2022Knowledgeable and expert about my hearing aids. Every question I had was answered and I know my audiologist is available should I need to call with questions or problems.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJune 29, 2022Thank you Debby for sharing your fabulous review with us.
- Rating 5.0June 29, 2022Efficient and friendly, as always.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJune 29, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0June 27, 2022Ava and Kate were great in trying to get my insurance clarified for meResponse from Connect Hearing ChicagoJune 28, 2022Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the N Wabash Ave team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
- Rating 5.0June 16, 2022Easy to schedule. Friendly, competent service.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJune 16, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0June 9, 2022Excellent!! All my questions were answered to my satisfaction, they are very knowledgeable in the work they do. Very
profesional and kind.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJune 13, 2022We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0June 8, 2022Very friendly and awesome service 👍Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJune 13, 2022Thanks so much for your feedback Carmie! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service.
- Rating 5.0June 3, 2022Kate is the best
- Rating 5.0May 27, 2022Ava and Kate are always wonderful. Kate is a treasure trove of experience and goes beyond to problem solve and make sure I have the information I need plus the best customer service possible. I always leave their office with a smile and feeling better than when I walked in.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoMay 30, 2022Hello Rosey. Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback about our team at N Wabash Ave.
- Rating 5.0May 25, 2022Professional advice and consulResponse from Connect Hearing ChicagoMay 30, 2022Thank you so much for your rating, we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0May 25, 2022Excellent reception service as well as excellent hearing evaluation, and fitting. Hearing specialist made sure my hearing aids had the proper fit and function. I’m always receive excellent service.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today18210 S La Grange RdSte 103Tinley Park