About Connect Hearing Cleburne
Connect Hearing Cleburne is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10027
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Austin Cash Rodgers, H.I.S.
I have been helping patients hear for 10 years now. I started under the tutelage of my stepfather who was a licensed hearing specialist of 35 years and owned his own offices. I was attending Texas Tech University to become a teacher, when I first saw a patient in my stepfather's office receive an opportunity to hear better. They were so appreciative of that gift. That's when I knew I wanted to give that to people daily. I enjoy every aspect and challenge that comes with helping someone hear better. It is a chance for them to have a better quality of life and I want to help make that happen for my patients.
From the North: Drive south on Main St. until you come to the First Baptist church on your left. Take a left onto E. Willingham St. and then a right at the next intersection at Anglin St. You will see our building immediately to your right on Anglin St. From the South: Drive north on Main St. and continue on as it turns into Caddo St. Take a right onto Chambers St. and then an immediate left at Anglin St. Drive 2 blocks more until you pass the Burger Bar on your left. Our office will be on the left after Burger Bar. From the East: Drive west on Business 67 until you come to Anglin St. Take a right at Anglin St. and drive 2 blocks until you pass the Burger Bar on your left. Our office is on the left right after the Burger Bar. From the West: Drive east on Business 67 until you come to Anglin St. Take a left at Anglin St. and drive 2 blocks until you pass the Burger Bar on your left. Our office is on the left right after the Burger Bar.
We actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Cleburne towns, neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Cleburne • Joshua • Alvarado • Whitney • Grandview Zip codes: 76033, 76692, 76058, 76009, 76050 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
The Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M Black
The Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
The new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Cleburne
- Rating 5.0April 15, 2021Great job on explaining everything and and what to expect from my hearing device
- Rating 5.0April 2, 2021Cash is a great representative for connect hearing!!Response from Connect Hearing CleburneApril 5, 2021Thank you for your kind review!
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2021They were very patient and nice about problems with Keeping appointment. I am very happy with receptionist and the hearing instrument specialist at every visit.
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2021Excellent exam and explanation of our needs!
- Rating 5.0March 3, 2021Very caring and helpful
- Rating 5.0February 24, 2021Quick, concise, and got what I needed with no pressure
- Rating 5.0February 24, 2021Great customer service!
- Rating 5.0January 30, 2021Cash was very professional and patient. Highly recommend. Answered all of my questions.
- Rating 5.0January 29, 2021Always the best experience
- Rating 5.0January 28, 2021I had a great visit. Got my hearing test done and lucky me, I don’t need a hearingaide! Excellent customer service. Very focused and I felt like I really mattered. He took time to talk to me and explain things to me. Highly recommend.
- Rating 5.0January 19, 2021excellent service, got my hearing working again!!!
- Rating 5.0December 19, 2020Excellent service
- Rating 5.0December 8, 2020Great customer service. Very accommodating. Very knowledgeable.
- Rating 5.0December 4, 2020Excellent service as always.
- Rating 5.0November 16, 2020everything was great
- Rating 5.0November 13, 2020Helped me a lot
Better after the first day
- Rating 5.0November 4, 2020Treated me very well; even though, I was very early for my appointment. I appreciated that. Always enjoyed the receptionist and liked the doctor very much.
- Rating 5.0October 28, 2020Very satisfied
- Rating 5.0October 14, 2020Great service
- Rating 5.0September 20, 2020Exceptional customer service.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent