About Connect Hearing Decatur
Connect Hearing Decatur is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10231
Reviews of Connect Hearing Decatur
- Rating 5.0July 16, 2021Great experience overall. Very knowledgeable doctor and appreciative of the education and what to do next.
- Rating 5.0June 19, 2021Good service and prompt
- Rating 5.0April 23, 2021Both the receptionist and the doctor were very helpful really made the experience positive
- Rating 4.0April 15, 2021Good serviceResponse from Connect Hearing DecaturApril 15, 2021Thank you!
- Rating 5.0March 25, 2021Anvi spent alot of time going over things for my dad. She is very professional and very patient. Ashley is very knowledge and helpful as well.Response from Connect Hearing DecaturMarch 25, 2021We are so glad that we could be of help!
- Rating 5.0March 22, 2021Great customer service and the doctor was great.
- Rating 5.0March 20, 2021Very professional
- Rating 5.0March 19, 2021ExcellentResponse from Connect Hearing DecaturMarch 19, 2021Thank you!
- Rating 4.0March 15, 2021Nice to meet with Ms. Pataknkar, the new audiologist at the Decatur location. She was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and listened well. Assistant Ashley also did a fine job.Response from Connect Hearing DecaturMarch 16, 2021Thank you for your kind review Mitchell!
- Rating 5.0March 3, 2021Very friendly and professionally.
- Rating 5.0February 18, 2021Great
- Rating 5.0February 13, 2021Great!
- Rating 5.0February 5, 2021Very good.
- Rating 5.0February 2, 2021customer service was good
- Rating 5.0January 15, 2021The hearing aid technician was kind, professional, and appeared to be experienced.
The receptionist was also kind and courteous.
- Rating 5.0January 13, 2021Very informative. Answered all questions and gave a follow up call to give additional information.
- Rating 5.0January 3, 2021great professional service
- Rating 4.0December 19, 2020The only thing I missed was the directions for the switches on the new aids and what to do when putting them in the charger.
- Rating 5.0November 12, 2020Good visit! Good advice!
- Rating 3.0November 6, 2020Good customer service. Was offered opportunity for moving appointment from 4:30 to 2 pm by Tracy due to cancellation. Some delay while I waited in hallway at 2 pm. Was not seen for annual H/A check until after 3 pm. Pam did apologize at about 2:40, but that was an hour of mine wasted. Redemption was having parking paid for.Response from Connect Hearing DecaturNovember 25, 2020Dear Sarah, thanks for your candid feedback on your experience with our Connect Hearing Center in Decatur, GA. We take your comments to heart as we are continuously working to improve our service. If there are any further concerns please reach out to us at (404) 373-2411.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today2230 Townelake PkwyBldg 800, Ste 100Woodstock