About Connect Hearing Denver
Connect Hearing Denver is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our trained hearing specialists are dedicated to providing the best in patient care. We work with you to learn about your individual needs and lifestyle. After thoroughly testing your hearing, we'll work together to find the hearing solution that improves not only your hearing, but your quality of life.
Our Denver office has served the area since 2011 and is located in the Harvard Park Medical Plaza, just west of Porter Hospital on Harvard and Downing serving the South Denver, Englewood and North Littleton area.
Directions: From Interstate 25, you'll want to take the Downing Street exit south for about 1.5 miles. We're a few miles SW of the University of Denver's main campus and just south from Harvard Gulch Park in Denver. From the CanAm Highway, look for W Evans Ave exit and head East to S Logan St, then a West on E Harvard Ave. From the South on US Hwy 285, head north on S Downing St, before a left on E Harvard Ave. US10002
Reviews of Connect Hearing Denver
- Rating 5.0March 20, 2020Kate was very helpful in resolving my hearing aid malfunction. The professionalism, friendliness, and quality of patient care is always outstanding.
- Rating 5.0March 17, 2020Great knowledge, explanations and customer service.Response from Connect Hearing DenverMarch 17, 2020Thank you Thomas. Our patients are always our TOP priority.
- Rating 5.0March 14, 2020I always get great service from connect hearing.Response from Connect Hearing DenverMarch 16, 2020Thank you Mark! Glad we could help.
- Rating 5.0March 14, 2020on time appointments, friendly staff, efficient serviceResponse from Connect Hearing DenverMarch 16, 2020Thanks so much for the kind review!
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2020Friendly and caring approach.
- Rating 5.0March 11, 2020Always courteous and helpful.
- Rating 5.0March 11, 2020Well explained and very professionally done. Options presented clearly.Response from Connect Hearing DenverMarch 11, 2020Thank you for your kind review. Please let us know if there is anything else you may need.
- Rating 5.0March 10, 2020Every time I have an appointment I feel heard, valued, and respected. My hearing needs come first, nothing else. I am incredibly happy and I am sure others would be as well.
- Rating 5.0March 10, 2020Great customer service.
- Rating 5.0March 5, 2020Great service!
- Rating 5.0March 5, 2020Great
- Rating 5.0March 5, 2020Provided all the information I asked for and the patience to walk through the options with me.
- Rating 5.0March 4, 2020Great, friendly experience.
- Rating 5.0March 3, 2020No wait,fast service
- Rating 5.0March 3, 2020Jennifer was excellent
- Rating 5.0February 29, 2020I always get an appointment when I neei feel thAt dr toboika listens to my concerns and tailors my care to my specific needs
I’m extremely happy with the care I receive
- Rating 5.0February 28, 2020Super serviceResponse from Connect Hearing DenverFebruary 28, 2020Thank you!
- Rating 5.0February 27, 2020Excellent service. Problem was not evident during appt....., but has manifested itself several times since.
- Rating 5.0February 26, 2020Painless and efficient!
- Rating 5.0February 25, 2020Excellent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today6702 West Coal Mine AveLittleton
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today4980 Kipling StSte A5Wheat Ridge