About Connect Hearing Downey
Connect Hearing Downey is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10140
Reviews of Connect Hearing Downey
- Rating 5.0December 16, 2020Brian Flores has excellent customer service. He explains everything thoroughly and very easy to understand. He is very patient with my 85 year old mother and explains everything to her in a way that she understands. My mother had a very difficult time wearing her hearing aids but Brian has helped her to properly wear her hearing aid and her hearing has been restored. Thank you BrianResponse from Connect Hearing DowneyDecember 17, 2020Maria, we are so glad that we could be of help to your mother. Our patients are always our top priority and its great to know that you both enjoyed your visit to our office. Let us know if there is anything else you may need. We are always happy to help!
- Rating 5.0December 1, 2020I always get good service!
- Rating 5.0October 22, 2020Great service
- Rating 5.0October 19, 2020I always have a great experience with my visits, Brian is always full of info and very helpful, Thank you BrianResponse from Connect Hearing DowneyOctober 20, 2020Natalie, thank you for your kind review!
- Rating 5.0October 5, 2020We highly commend Mr. Brian Flores for his prompt attention to us. As always, he gives us important information on how to maintain and care for hearing aids. His expertise on this field is outstanding. We highly recommend Connect Hearing to other customers who may look for hearing needs. Thanks again.
- Rating 5.0September 24, 2020nelly bernal
- Rating 5.0September 10, 2020My mom is 92 years old, we find Mr. Brian Flores very kind, patient, loving, understanding ... my mom had to go to a different location for her prior appointment because we couldn't get one soon enough in Downey, Ca. and she feels like they can't understand her like Mr. Brian does.
- Rating 5.0August 26, 2020!
- Rating 5.0August 22, 2020I took my 85 year old mother and Brian Flores was very kind and patient with her. His demeanor was gentle towards my elderly mother and it was a Plus that he spoke Spanish as he was able to communicate with her.Response from Connect Hearing DowneyAugust 24, 2020Thank you Maria. We are so glad that we could be of help!
- Rating 4.0July 28, 2020Ok
- Rating 5.0July 24, 2020Excelente
- Rating 5.0June 30, 2020Great,helpful staff
- Rating 5.0June 16, 2020Brian explained the process well and took the time to clarify ideas and questions.
- Rating 5.0May 21, 2020The gentleman was extremely friendly and helpful. I knew what I could afford and he showed me the perfect hearing aides and didn’t try to Led me to more expensive ones. Great place!!!
- Rating 5.0May 21, 2020Always a Great experienceResponse from Connect Hearing DowneyMay 22, 2020Thank you, Sherman!
- Rating 5.0March 21, 2020Brian was very helpful with my needs with my hearing aids, I was grateful for his help with my issues, and appreciated his commitment to his patients.
- Rating 5.0March 20, 2020Excellent service, Bryan is attentive and very professional.
- Rating 5.0February 21, 2020I found the technision
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 18 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMClosed Today Closed Today1440 N Harbor Blvd9th FloorFullerton