About Connect Hearing Gardena
Connect Hearing Gardena is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10147
Reviews of Connect Hearing Gardena
- Rating 5.0July 30, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 5.0July 28, 2020Excellent care, great communication from staff. Timely appointment wait time. Very professional support staff as well. I always leave the office with a smile..Response from Connect Hearing GardenaJuly 29, 2020Thank you for your kind review Harry!
- Rating 5.0July 24, 2020Great service, very complete
- Rating 5.0July 8, 2020Great customer service always so helpful appreciate all the help with getting my hearing aids so quickly
- Rating 5.0March 24, 2020The customer service is the best my dogs chewed my mothers hearing aids. Called and got an appointment went in one day of calling and they rushed the new ones in she is so happy with the new hearing aids and with the fitting so patient my Mom is 96 we would recommend to anyone who needs hearing aids 🤓
- Rating 5.0March 3, 2020Everything done quickly and with a smile! Thank you.
- Rating 5.0March 2, 2020Excellent care by a very professional staff. I recommend this facility to my family and friends based on the care and attention I receive.Ms. Arroyo is awesome.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 7 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMClosed Today Closed Today17777 Center Court Dr6th FloorCerritos
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today8950 W Olympic BlvdSte 207Beverly Hills