About Connect Hearing Griffin
Connect Hearing Griffin is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10243
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Debra Smith, HCP
I was licensed by the state of Georgia in 2014 as a Hearing Care Professional. I have worked in the industry for 16+ years. My passion is to help people improve their lives through better hearing. I am dedicated to finding a solution for everyone that comes in our office.
From Hampton: Take US 19-41 South approx. 8 miles. Stay in right lane to exit onto 19-41 Bus. South. Turn left at Wendy's. Continue for about 1 mile. Turn right onto 8th St at the Burger King. Continue for 0.6 miles. Turn right onto Addavale St. (1st street after the hospital). Connect Hearing is on the left, at the corner of Addavale and Will streets. From Barnesville Take US 41 North approx. 13.5 miles. Turn right at Ingles and continue 2.8 miles. Take slight left onto 8th St. approx. 0.5 miles. Turn left onto Addavale St. (1st street before the hospital). Connect Hearing is on the left at the corner of Addavale and Will streets. From Thomaston: Take US 19 North 23 miles. Go straight across at the Ingles about 2.8 miles. Take slight left onto 8th St approx. 5 miles. Turn left onto Addavale St. (1st street before the hospital). Connect Hearing is on the left on the corner of Addavale and Will streets. From Jackson: Take GA 16 West 17 miles. Turn left onto 8th St at the Burger King. Continue for 0.6 miles. Turn right onto Addavale St. (1st street after the hospital). Connect Hearing is on the left at the corner of Addavale and Will streets. From McDonough: Take GA 155 South go straight across onto S. McDonough Rd to GA 16. Turn right and continue 7 miles. Turn left onto 8th St at the Burger King. Continue for 0.6 miles. Turn right onto Addavale St. (1st street after hospital). Connect Hearing is on the left on the corner of Addavale and Will Streets. From Senoia: Take Ga 16 East 11 miles. Turn right onto 8th St at Burger King continue for 0.6 miles. Turn right onto Addavale St (1st street past the hospital). Connect Hearing is on the left on the corner of Addavale and Will streets. From Fayetteville: Take GA 92 South to US 19-41. Take right and continue for approx 0.5 miles. Stay in right lane to exit onto US 19-41 Bus. South. Turn left at Wendy's. Continue for 1 mile. Turn right onto 8th St at the Burger King. Continue for 0.6 miles. Turn right onto Addavale St. (1st street after the hospital). Connect Hearing is on the left on the corner of Addavale and Will Streets.
We actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Griffin neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • McDonough • Del Web • Sun City • Jackson • Thomaston • Barnesville • Hampton Zip codes: 30223, 30224, 30252, 30253, 30228 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
The Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M Black
The Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
The new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Griffin
- Rating 5.0April 16, 2021Friendly and professional service from both Debra and Cindy.
- Rating 5.0April 13, 2021Had a great experience with Debra's knowledge of hearing aids.
- Rating 5.0April 3, 2021Great customer Service and care.
- Rating 5.0March 31, 2021Great customer service
- Rating 5.0March 18, 2021Always helpful takes care of problem right away never wait long will always go thereResponse from Connect Hearing GriffinMarch 18, 2021Thank you Sally for your kind review.
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2021So friendly. Professional I love my visit there.Response from Connect Hearing GriffinMarch 15, 2021Thank you Sue for your kind words!
- Rating 5.0February 25, 2021yes very helpful and friendly
- Rating 5.0February 25, 2021Top notch customer service. Always enjoy seeing them.
- Rating 5.0February 18, 2021Very thorough exam and clear explanation about what options are available.
- Rating 5.0February 15, 2021Excellent service. It's' always a pleasure to do business Connect Hearing.
- Rating 5.0February 12, 2021Great customer service
- Rating 5.0January 27, 2021Personal, Professional, Courteous... always a good experience.Response from Connect Hearing GriffinJanuary 28, 2021Thank you Jimmy!
- Rating 5.0January 13, 2021Great customer service very thorough testing, answered all my questions.would definitely refer them to see about your hearing needs
- Rating 5.0January 11, 2021We were taken great care of in a professional and timely manner. Both ladies were pleasant and helpful.
- Rating 5.0January 7, 2021Great customer service. Wonderful experience
- Rating 5.0December 9, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 4.0December 8, 2020Would expect to have a chance to try the diffeeent. Models. Like buying a pig in apple.
- Rating 5.0December 1, 2020The staff was caring and knowledgeable.Response from Connect Hearing GriffinDecember 2, 2020Thank you!
- Rating 5.0November 25, 2020Debra Smith, Griffin, Ga has given me care for years and I love her. I'm 91 as of 11-22-20Response from Connect Hearing GriffinDecember 1, 2020Bart, it's always a pleasure seeing you! Patients like you are the reason we LOVE what we do. Thank you for trusting us with your hearing health!
- Rating 5.0November 23, 2020staff were very friendly, and helpful. they seemed very interested in the successful solution to my hearing problem. looking forward to my new aids
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent