About Connect Hearing Grove City
Connect Hearing Grove City is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10217
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Kate Faunce, M.A., M.E.D.
Kate Faunce has been an audiologist for 10 years and has been at Connect Hearing since 2014. She loves helping people with hearing loss improve their quality of life with better hearing. Kate has used a hearing aid her entire life and recently had surgery for a cochlear implant which has been an amazing experience! Whether you've had hearing aids for a long time or are now considering it, Kate is happy to work with you to find the best solution. Come on in!
From the North: Travel on north Broad street, turn right onto Erie Street just before the train tracks, at stop sign, turn left onto South Center Street. Connect Hearing is 2 blocks up, on the left, after the stop light. Connect Hearing is in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building. -From the South: Travel towards Grove City on Route 208 North. This will bring you into the downtown area. When you reach the stop light at McDonald's, turn right. Move into center lane so that you can make a left at Dunkin' Donuts. Turn onto Broad Street. Pass by The Guthrie movie theater while staying in left lane. At next red light, turn left onto Pine Street. South Center Street is at next stop light where you will turn left. Connect Hearing is immediately on your left. We are in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building. From the East: You will be on Route 58/East Main Street. When you reach Dunkin Donuts, turn right onto Broad Street. Pass by The Guthrie movie theater while staying in left lane. At next red light, turn left onto Pine Street. South Center Street is at next stop light where you will turn left. Connect Hearing is immediately on your left. We are in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building. From the West: You will be on Route 58/West Main Street. When you reach the stop light at McDonald's, stay straight but move into center lane to make a left at the light at Dunkin' Donuts. Turn left onto Broad Street. Pass by The Guthrie movie theater while staying in left lane. At next red light, turn left onto Pine Street. South Center Street is at next stop light where you will turn left. Connect Hearing is immediately on your left. We are in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building.
We actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Grove City neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Slippery Rock • Volant • New Wilmington • Mercer • Sandy Lake Zip codes: 16137, 16057, 16156, 16142, 16145, 16127 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
The Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M Black
The Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
The new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Reviews of Connect Hearing Grove City
- Rating 5.0October 16, 2021Always a pleasure!!Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityOctober 18, 2021Thank you Jan!
- Rating 5.0October 9, 2021Caring and knowledgable. Listened to my hearing concerns and needs. Friendly. I was greeted and acknowledged when I arrived for appointment and when I left.
- Rating 5.0September 25, 2021Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable staff
- Rating 5.0September 24, 2021The service was great. Didn't have to wait and everyone was courteous and professional.
- Rating 5.0September 24, 2021Great customer service. Friendly and knowledgeable
- Rating 5.0September 9, 2021Fabulous customer service. Judy & Kate are simply caring, heartfelt workers to help everyone be part of hearing world!
- Rating 5.0August 31, 2021They fit good and I hear better.
- Rating 5.0August 11, 2021Everything about my appointment was great!
- Rating 5.0August 10, 2021Very friendly and knowledgeable about product and took time to explain thinks to me.
- Rating 5.0August 3, 2021100% positive experience
- Rating 5.0July 21, 2021GREAT #5
- Rating 5.0July 16, 2021Great
- Rating 5.0July 13, 2021I was treated with respect and the experience was easier and better than I anticipated
- Rating 5.0July 8, 2021I believe Kate did a great job
- Rating 5.0June 29, 2021Thanks for your great care
- Rating 5.0June 14, 2021great service will be returning
- Rating 5.0June 9, 2021Fantastic staff that makes me feel like a part of the family along with getting a truly professional evaluation and any adjustments to my equipment.
Truly an asset to the professional community!
Thanks to Kate and Judy for all that they to for our family!
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2021Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient. I really appreciate the care Katie gives.
- Rating 5.0March 6, 2021Great service as always.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityMarch 8, 2021Thank you Carol!
- Rating 5.0February 23, 2021Thorough hearing exam. Very attentive and caring.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityFebruary 24, 2021We are so glad that we could be of help!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent