About Connect Hearing Grove City
Connect Hearing Grove City is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10217
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Kate Faunce, M.A., M.E.D.
Kate Faunce has been an audiologist for 10 years and has been at Connect Hearing since 2014. She loves helping people with hearing loss improve their quality of life with better hearing. Kate has used a hearing aid her entire life and recently had surgery for a cochlear implant which has been an amazing experience! Whether you've had hearing aids for a long time or are now considering it, Kate is happy to work with you to find the best solution. Come on in!
From the North: Travel on north Broad street, turn right onto Erie Street just before the train tracks, at stop sign, turn left onto South Center Street. Connect Hearing is 2 blocks up, on the left, after the stop light. Connect Hearing is in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building. -From the South: Travel towards Grove City on Route 208 North. This will bring you into the downtown area. When you reach the stop light at McDonald's, turn right. Move into center lane so that you can make a left at Dunkin' Donuts. Turn onto Broad Street. Pass by The Guthrie movie theater while staying in left lane. At next red light, turn left onto Pine Street. South Center Street is at next stop light where you will turn left. Connect Hearing is immediately on your left. We are in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building. From the East: You will be on Route 58/East Main Street. When you reach Dunkin Donuts, turn right onto Broad Street. Pass by The Guthrie movie theater while staying in left lane. At next red light, turn left onto Pine Street. South Center Street is at next stop light where you will turn left. Connect Hearing is immediately on your left. We are in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building. From the West: You will be on Route 58/West Main Street. When you reach the stop light at McDonald's, stay straight but move into center lane to make a left at the light at Dunkin' Donuts. Turn left onto Broad Street. Pass by The Guthrie movie theater while staying in left lane. At next red light, turn left onto Pine Street. South Center Street is at next stop light where you will turn left. Connect Hearing is immediately on your left. We are in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building.
We actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Grove City neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Slippery Rock • Volant • New Wilmington • Mercer • Sandy Lake Zip codes: 16137, 16057, 16156, 16142, 16145, 16127 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
The Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M Black
The Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
The new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Reviews of Connect Hearing Grove City
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2021Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient. I really appreciate the care Katie gives.
- Rating 5.0March 6, 2021Great service as always.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityMarch 8, 2021Thank you Carol!
- Rating 5.0February 23, 2021Thorough hearing exam. Very attentive and caring.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityFebruary 24, 2021We are so glad that we could be of help!
- Rating 5.0January 15, 2021Excellent Customer Service. Judy and Kate have the office so very clean and go out of their way to keep you safe. They are very caring about the patient.
- Rating 5.0January 15, 2021Kate does not only know her job thoroughly, she is gifted in discerning our needs and a visit with her is always delightful and uplifting. And the hearing need is met!
- Rating 5.0January 13, 2021I appreciated the clean office and the steps that Judy and Kate had gone to keep their patients safe. They are very welcoming and make you feel at ease with the testing.
- Rating 5.0January 13, 2021Excellent service. Judy & Kate have a very welcoming manner in a clean space and are very encouraging to the patient. They strive to give the best care in the best interest of the patient.
- Rating 5.0January 9, 2021Ladies were great, informative and patient
- Rating 5.0November 26, 2020good service
- Rating 5.0October 16, 2020Friendly, thorough, professional.
- Rating 5.0September 29, 2020I think it was a very complete,caring,and personal check up of my hearing situation. She was very willing to answer any questions or concerns I had. Five stars
- Rating 5.0September 25, 2020Great people!
- Rating 5.0September 25, 2020Super good experience. They are so good and helpful. Appreciate having their help to deal with hearing problems.
- Rating 5.0September 7, 2020Overall the experience was great! Everyone was so helpful.
- Rating 5.0September 5, 2020The staff is always friendly, helpful and
knowledgeable. Very pleased with my hearing aids. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I would recommend Connect Hearing to friends and family.
- Rating 5.0September 1, 2020Great
- Rating 5.0August 20, 2020Good service
- Rating 5.0August 11, 2020Kate, the audiologist, was wonderful. These Phonak hearing aids work great.
- Rating 5.0August 10, 2020Kate is fabulous
- Rating 5.0July 17, 2020Excellent, as always
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent