About Connect Hearing Chicago
Connect Hearing Chicago is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10501
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Kathryn Bauman, H.I.S.Kathryn graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2011, and has been a full time Hearing Care Professional for four years. Kathryn knows the process of discovering a hearing loss and having to get hearing aids is a journey and she is honored she is able to help her patients through that process. Kathryn loves being able to help improve the quality of life for her patients and for their loved ones! What a difference better hearing can make!
Driving DirectionsDirections traveling North: Located in the Garland Building at the intersection of Washington and Wabash, across from Macy's. Head south on Wabash towards Washington. There is valet parking as well as street parking. There is a parking garage on Wabash and Randolph. Directions traveling South: Located at the intersection of Washington and Wabash in the Garland Building, across the street from Macy's. Directions traveling East: Located in the Garland Building at the intersection of Washington and Wabash, directly east of Millennium Park, right next to the Chicago Cultural Center. Directions traveling West: Located at the intersection of Washington and Wabash, in the Garland Building. Directly across the street from Macy's.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Chicago neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Streeterville • Near North Side • South loop • Near South Side Zip codes: 60601, 60611, 60605, 60610, 60616 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak Audéo LumityThe Lumity is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid. With Lumity’s Smartspeech™ Technology and intelligent ActiveVent speakers, speech and understanding soar to new levels. Control phone calls and stream audio with a touch of the finger. The waterproof universal connectivity and options light up users’ conversations, no matter the environment.
Phonak Virto P-TitaniumThe Phonak Virto Paradise, is a sleek in-the-ear model that is customized for the perfect fit. This 3D printed shell is the world’s first Titanium hearing aid and is 15x stronger than traditional acrylic hearing aids. Customize listening environments along with streaming music and calls when you pair this discreet hearing aid to Android or iOS smartphones.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & Repair • Tinnitus TherapyBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Chicago
- Rating 5.0September 22, 2023Excellent customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing ChicagoSeptember 25, 2023Thank you for your rating Cynthia, it means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0September 13, 2023Kate is terrific. Extremely knowledgeable and excellent in presenting alternatives without pushing for conclusions. Totally professional.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoSeptember 14, 2023Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Kate represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0August 23, 2023Detailed information and no rush on the services provided by Kathryn. Ava as always efficient and helpful. Highly recommend.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoAugust 24, 2023Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Kathryn represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0August 2, 2023Great service
- Rating 5.0August 2, 2023Efficient & thorough hearing test, quick repair/maintenance on hearing aids, helpful update on new productsResponse from Connect Hearing ChicagoAugust 3, 2023Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0July 27, 2023Great service.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJuly 27, 2023Hello Lucia. Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0July 25, 2023Kate and Ava have always been excellent to work with. Enjoy seeing them both.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJuly 25, 2023Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Kate and Ava represent Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0July 18, 2023Highly qualified personnel.
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2023Always kind, concerned, and helpful!Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJuly 17, 2023Hello Rob. Thank you so much for your rating, we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2023Very professional, helpfulResponse from Connect Hearing ChicagoJuly 7, 2023Thank you so much for your rating, we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 4.0June 27, 2023Very nice. Kate and Ava were very helpful I had a good experienceResponse from Connect Hearing ChicagoJune 27, 2023Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Kate and Ava represent Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0June 22, 2023Great service
- Rating 5.0June 4, 2023They are a wonderful crew!Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJune 5, 2023Thank you for your great feedback Robert! We are pleased that you are satisfied with us.
- Rating 5.0June 1, 2023Received good advice on approaches to encourage usage of the hearing aids, and clear instructions on use of many wonderful features.
- Rating 5.0June 1, 2023The staff are friendly, competent and caring. Everything is explained beforehand. Dr. BAUM is a good problem solver.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoJune 1, 2023Thank you so much for your rating, we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2023Kate is excellent!Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoMay 22, 2023Thank you so much for your rating, we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2023Excellent experience with Kate.Response from Connect Hearing ChicagoMay 19, 2023Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0May 14, 2023Wonderful service - been going there for years.
- Rating 5.0May 13, 2023The quality of service and the professionlaism of this Connect office is outatanding. The HIS, Catherine is thorough and comprehensive in her approach. The Secretary, Ava, Is a true Professional who is a blend of excellent knowledge and warm pesonality. I have been to this office before and I am completely satisfied with the service and am always glad to be able to recommend them to others.
- Rating 5.0May 10, 2023Kate spent much time fully explaining protocols and treatment modalities.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMClosed Today Closed Today18210 S La Grange RdAdvocate Medical Building Ste 103Tinley Park