About Connect Hearing Irving
Connect Hearing Irving is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10037
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Carla Resendiz, BC-HISI have been helping people hear better for over 5 years. As a single mom struggling to pay rent, I one day I applied as a receptionist in a hearing center and worked and trained until I reached the position that I am now. It brings me fulfillment every time I put hearing aids on a hearing impaired person and watch them experience sound for the first time in years. Life brought me down this path and I couldn't be happier. I also have two wonderful daughters, two dogs, and a cat that keep me busy at home. This industry is like no other and I love it.
Driving DirectionsDirections traveling North: Traveling on Highway 114 (West or East) exit N O'Connor Road heading southbound. Head southbound past W Rochelle Road, Connect is on the left side on the corner of the University Hills Shopping Center. Directions traveling South: Traveling on Highway 183 (West) toward Fort Worth, exit N O'Connor Road turn Right at the light (QT will be across at the opposite corner). Go through the light after QT and Connect will be on the right side at the University Hills Shopping Center. Traveling on Highway 183 (East) toward Dallas, exit N O'Connor Road turn left at the light. Go through the light after QT and Connect will be on the right side in the University Hills Shopping Center. Directions traveling East: Traveling on Highway 183 (East) toward Dallas, exit N O'Connor Road turn left at the light. Go through the light after QT and Connect will be on the right side in the University Hills Shopping Center. Directions traveling West: Traveling on Highway 183 (West) toward Fort Worth, exit N O'Connor Road turn Right at the light (QT will be across at the opposite corner). Go through the light after QT and Connect will be on the right side at the University Hills Shopping Center.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Irving neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Irving • Las Colinas • Valley Ranch • Coppell Zip codes: 75038, 75039, 75062, 75063, 75060 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak ParadiseThe Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M BlackThe Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Irving
- Rating 5.0June 23, 2022awesome! carla was very helpful, honest, friendly. atmosphere was that of genuine concern for my comfort and well-being
- Rating 5.0June 18, 2022Great customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingJune 20, 2022Thank you for the great review Bonnie! It means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0May 21, 2022Carla is great. Was just telling her I hope they don't close this location. been going there for over 10yrs before Connect Hearing bought it. Carla is one of the best we've had in there since.Response from Connect Hearing IrvingMay 23, 2022Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Yvonne! We will share this with the N O'Connor Blvd team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
- Rating 5.0May 2, 2022Just greatResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingMay 3, 2022Thank you so much for your rating, we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0April 19, 2022Carla is quick, thorough, and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!Response from Connect Hearing IrvingApril 19, 2022Carla will be delighted to hear that we'll be sure to pass the feedback on.
- Rating 5.0April 19, 2022Great customer service, very friendly and professional care.
- Rating 5.0April 16, 2022great service,Response from Connect Hearing IrvingApril 19, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Jerry! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our service.
- Rating 5.0March 22, 2022Excellent Customer Service!Response from Connect Hearing IrvingMarch 23, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Lisa! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0February 18, 2022She was very polite and knowledgeable of her job
- Rating 5.0February 17, 2022Excellent service with no waiting.Response from Connect Hearing IrvingFebruary 18, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, Eartha, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0February 16, 2022More than I expectedResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingFebruary 17, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0February 10, 2022Great customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingFebruary 11, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Dora! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0January 28, 2022Excellent customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing IrvingJanuary 31, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Khawaja! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0January 28, 2022Visit was very professional and was conducted in timely manner.
- Rating 5.0January 27, 2022Prompt greeting on arrival. Cleaned hearing aids,and explained process. Great customer service.
- Rating 5.0January 26, 2022pleasant and professional
- Rating 5.0January 20, 2022Everyone was very friendly and patient with me during all of my visits. First time getting hearing aids and the experience was very good.Response from Connect Hearing IrvingJanuary 21, 2022Thank you for the great review Cynthia! It means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0January 11, 2022Great Customer Service
- Rating 5.0January 4, 2022Wonderful professional friendly service
- Rating 5.0January 4, 2022The best place to get your hearing checked. I feel that I know the good and bad of my hearing condition and that I have the concern of my well being in great hands. The only place I have gone in the last nine years.Response from Connect Hearing IrvingJanuary 5, 2022Thank you James for sharing your fabulous review with us.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today1730 W Randol Mill RdSte 190Arlington