About Connect Hearing Kingwood
Connect Hearing Kingwood is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10492
Reviews of Connect Hearing Kingwood
- Rating 5.0January 25, 2021Best people ever
- Rating 5.0January 20, 2021Thorough exam. Loved the chart report; very clear.
- Rating 5.0January 14, 2021Both ladies are absolutely amazing!
- Rating 5.0January 10, 2021Amazing customer service by both team members!! Doris and Christine are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. This is an amazing company.Response from Connect Hearing KingwoodJanuary 11, 2021Thank you for your kind review!
- Rating 5.0December 23, 2020Wonderful staff at the Kingwood location. Always professional and a delight to do business with.
- Rating 5.0December 18, 2020Doris handled my mothers hearing test, she was very professional and pleasant. My mother and I are extremely pleased with the thorough process and explanation of the level of my Mothers' hearing loss. Wonderful for my Mom to walk out with her New Hearing aid.From the the time we walked in - the Office Assistant was delightful. Absolutely Recommend this location. KUDOS!!
- Rating 5.0December 18, 2020Doris was very kind and knows her stuff. Taught my husband how to change filters which no one else has in 3 years. The book given did not explain that properly for us. And where we went before they always just took my ear inserts and cleaned them, never offered to show us how to do it ourselves. We should have asked I know. I even threw out the filters that came with them because we didn't know what they were. Our 3 year warranty is over now . but we will continue to see Doris if needed.
- Rating 4.0December 16, 2020Very friendly, very informative, highly trained but oh my god the offices are dull and dreary and depressing felt claustrophobic.
- Rating 5.0December 14, 2020Doris is the best. She is knowledgeable and always makes me hear better than before. Love going to this location!!!
- Rating 5.0December 3, 2020The staff at this Connect Hearing facility made my visit both pleasant and enlightening. I was made more familiar with my aids and feel I will get more out of them as a result.
- Rating 5.0November 25, 2020Great customer service. Very friendly
- Rating 5.0November 22, 2020Very personable
- Rating 5.0November 11, 2020Both the receptionist and Doris did a fantastic job. Doris was very patient with me and my questions. She went on to explain some of the things I may experience and that I could contact her with any additional questions.
- Rating 5.0November 11, 2020Very courteous and helpful
- Rating 5.0November 10, 2020Doris, the hearing specialist, and her receptionist are beyond wonderful. They are so very helpful. Their demeanor is very professional as is there counsel..Response from Connect Hearing KingwoodNovember 12, 2020Thank you Sally. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit to our center!
- Rating 5.0November 6, 2020Doris is the best. Does everything with thoroughness and excellence.
- Rating 5.0November 5, 2020Doris is always very friendly and offers to help with any requests. Also full of suggestions to make hearing aid experience more pleasant.
- Rating 5.0October 28, 2020Doris was great!
- Rating 5.0October 26, 2020Very professional experience.
- Rating 5.0October 24, 2020Great service
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent