About Connect Hearing Livermore
Connect Hearing Livermore is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10451
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Jordan Reyes, SHIS
Jordan Reyes is a senior hearing instrument specialist here at Connect Hearing, Livermore. He oversees multiple clinics in the Northern California region. Jordan has been involved in hearing healthcare for the over 10 years. Recently he moved to Livermore to pursue the opportunity to be the resident provider for our Livermore Connect Hearing clinic. Jordan has helped many patients greatly improve their quality of life through diagnostic tests and hearing aid deliveries. Jordan believes that; "hearing loss affects everyone, from the patient to those around them. It has been quite rewarding seeing my patients live a more fulfilled life and stay active well into their golden years. There have been many changes to hearing aid technology in the last decade, and because of these advancements hearing aids are easier than ever to wear, experience, and use for the patient. Seeing patients light up when they realize they don't have to struggle with hearing loss anymore cannot properly be put into words.
From the North: Head South on I-680. Exit at 30A towards I-580 Stockton. Exit 52 North Livermore Ave. Take a Right onto Chestnut Street. Left onto North P Street and another Left onto Second Street. From the South: From Fremont area head North on I-680. Merge onto Exit 21B for CA-84 E. Take a slight Right onto Vallecitos Road past Independence Park. Continue on Holmes Street. Make a Right onto Fourth Street. Make a Left onto S. P Street and a Right onto Second Street. From the East: Head West on 205 from the Tracy area. Merge onto I-580 West. Take Exit 52 towards North Livermore Ave heading downtown. Turn Left onto North Livermore Ave. Right onto Chestnut Street. Take a Left onto North P Street. Finally another Left onto Second Street. From the West: Head East on 580 towards Stockton. Exit 52 North Livermore Ave. Take a Right onto Chestnut Street. Left onto North P Street and another Left onto Second Street.
We actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Livermore neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Livermore • Pleasanton • Tracy • Dublin • Fremont • Heritage Estates Zip codes: 94550, 94551, 95304, 94568, 94536, 94588 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
The Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M Black
The Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
The new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Livermore
- Rating 5.0June 12, 2021Great customer service
- Rating 5.0April 8, 2021Quick and friendly service
- Rating 5.0April 7, 2021Great services and very polite staff!
- Rating 5.0March 27, 2021Everything was great. Jordan repaired my hearing aid as well as giving me great information about available replacement hearing aids.
- Rating 5.0March 13, 2021Very nice and helpful staff
- Rating 5.0March 11, 2021Holly answered all my questions cheerfully and thoughtfully. Curbside service for cleaning/replacing my earpieces was prompt and efficient.
- Rating 5.0March 8, 2021Jordan was very knowledgeable and patient. Getting my hearing tested was not as bad as I thought!
- Rating 5.0March 6, 2021I was assisted quickly and politely even as I was early for my appointment.
- Rating 5.0March 6, 2021Excellent as always!
- Rating 5.0March 4, 2021Great customer service. Took time to explain what was going on, options and answer all our questions. On top of that got my new hearing aid at the same time.
- Rating 5.0February 25, 2021Jordan was very professional and he took the time to explain everything to me. i wiill be going back to pay for ew updated Hearing Aids
- Rating 5.0February 15, 2021Great customer services.Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreFebruary 16, 2021Thank you James!
- Rating 5.0January 28, 2021Detailed analysis and solid advice for better use of my devices. Jordan was very thorough and good to work with.
- Rating 5.0January 18, 2021Professional Staff. Pleasant experience all around
- Rating 5.0January 11, 2021friendly and caring; attentive and accommodating to customer's needs, polite and professional care, tidy facilities
- Rating 5.0December 8, 2020Great
- Rating 5.0December 8, 2020Jordon and Heather were wonderful to work with. We’re not quite there yet in the adjustment of my hearing aides. Coming back in today for another check.
- Rating 5.0December 4, 2020I am still noticing the left side having low volume
- Rating 5.0November 9, 2020on time and courteous
- Rating 5.0November 6, 2020Great and friendly customer service
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today1670 S Amphlett BlvdSte 214San Mateo