About Connect Hearing Livermore
Connect Hearing Livermore is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10451
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Jordan Reyes, SHISJordan Reyes is a senior hearing instrument specialist here at Connect Hearing, Livermore. He oversees multiple clinics in the Northern California region. Jordan has been involved in hearing healthcare for the over 10 years. Recently he moved to Livermore to pursue the opportunity to be the resident provider for our Livermore Connect Hearing clinic. Jordan has helped many patients greatly improve their quality of life through diagnostic tests and hearing aid deliveries. Jordan believes that; "hearing loss affects everyone, from the patient to those around them. It has been quite rewarding seeing my patients live a more fulfilled life and stay active well into their golden years. There have been many changes to hearing aid technology in the last decade, and because of these advancements hearing aids are easier than ever to wear, experience, and use for the patient. Seeing patients light up when they realize they don't have to struggle with hearing loss anymore cannot properly be put into words.
Driving DirectionsFrom the North: Head South on I-680. Exit at 30A towards I-580 Stockton. Exit 52 North Livermore Ave. Take a Right onto Chestnut Street. Left onto North P Street and another Left onto Second Street. From the South: From Fremont area head North on I-680. Merge onto Exit 21B for CA-84 E. Take a slight Right onto Vallecitos Road past Independence Park. Continue on Holmes Street. Make a Right onto Fourth Street. Make a Left onto S. P Street and a Right onto Second Street. From the East: Head West on 205 from the Tracy area. Merge onto I-580 West. Take Exit 52 towards North Livermore Ave heading downtown. Turn Left onto North Livermore Ave. Right onto Chestnut Street. Take a Left onto North P Street. Finally another Left onto Second Street. From the West: Head East on 580 towards Stockton. Exit 52 North Livermore Ave. Take a Right onto Chestnut Street. Left onto North P Street and another Left onto Second Street.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Livermore neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Livermore • Pleasanton • Tracy • Dublin • Fremont • Heritage Estates Zip codes: 94550, 94551, 95304, 94568, 94536, 94588 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak ParadiseThe Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M BlackThe Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Livermore
- Rating 5.0June 19, 2022Always happy with the service and technical assistance!Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreJune 20, 2022Thanks so much for your feedback Robert! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service.
- Rating 5.0May 17, 2022Very nice personnel. Treated our 92 year old mom very wellResponse from Connect Hearing LivermoreMay 17, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Vera! We are pleased that you and your mom are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0May 6, 2022Excellent visit Jordan was able to correct my hearing aid problem and found I have wax built in my left ear.Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreMay 9, 2022Thank you for your rating John, it means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0April 28, 2022Took time to solve my hearing problem.Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreApril 28, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Gail, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0April 27, 2022great customer service
minimalproduct offeringsResponse from Connect Hearing LivermoreApril 28, 2022Thank you for your great feedback David! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0April 7, 2022Great customer seviceResponse from Connect Hearing LivermoreApril 8, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Mahendra! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0March 25, 2022very good !!Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreMarch 28, 2022Thanks so much for your feedback Ken! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service.
- Rating 5.0March 22, 2022Jordan and the staff are friendly and efficient.
- Rating 4.0March 16, 2022It went wellResponse from Connect Hearing LivermoreMarch 16, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0February 19, 2022Great friendly serviceResponse from Connect Hearing LivermoreFebruary 21, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Cheryl! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our service.
- Rating 5.0February 16, 2022We were treated well and everything was carefully explained.Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreFebruary 16, 2022Andrew, thank you for the great review!
- Rating 4.0February 7, 2022Audiologist had to be convinced to give me a Three year exam. I had concerns about my hearing. It turned out there was something wrong with my hearing aid & he corrected it right away. I felt sad I had to insist he give me the full test & was confused by his reluctance to do so. That being said, once I had discussed my concerns, he willingly gave me my test & I feel he did a great job at that. Through no fault of his own, I couldn't get a copy of my audiological test & am awaiting the email with the test promised (they had problems with printer whilst I was there.) I'm hoping to get the test results within the next few days.Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreFebruary 8, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Susanna, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0January 23, 2022Great customer service.
- Rating 5.0January 21, 2022Jordan was very personable and professional.
He took the time to clearly explain the hearing test results and the functions of our new hearing aids.Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreJanuary 24, 2022Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Jordan represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 1.0December 29, 2021Over all things went well but a wait time of 1 to 1 1/2 weeks for a warranty repair sound a little long to me. During my visit the receptionist lowered her mask to talk over the counter to me which I believe is not acceptable during the new outbreak of the covid variant. Receptionist needs more training on this issue.Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreDecember 30, 2021We're so sorry to hear about your experience, we have sent your comments to the team and if you would like to discuss further please contact them on (925) 960-0391
- Rating 5.0December 22, 2021Good customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing LivermoreDecember 23, 2021Thanks for using Connect Hearing, Kim, we're pleased that you found our service was good.
- Rating 5.0December 15, 2021No wait time for appointment. Courteous, competent, and knowledgeable staff. Audiologist took time to explain how new aids were adjusted, what key things to watch for.Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreDecember 16, 2021We're delighted that our solution is working for you Michael. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0December 7, 2021Great customer service.Response from Connect Hearing LivermoreDecember 8, 2021We're happy that you were satisfied with our service James. We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0October 8, 2021Heather was great and very patience in taking care of my hearing aid issue. I would recommend her for showing great customer service attitude.
- Rating 5.0October 6, 2021really good experience with professional service
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today1670 S Amphlett Blvd2nd Floor, Room 32San Mateo