About Connect Hearing Longview
Connect Hearing Longview is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10042
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Rosanne Boyd, BC-H.I.S.
My name is Rose Boyd and I am the Hearing Healthcare Provider for Connect Hearing in Longview, Texas. I am a Certified Hearing Aid Fitter in the State of Texas and Nationally Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. I was born and raised in Longview and graduated from Hallsville High School. My two boys and our dog Lucy keep me entertained when I am not working. I have been in the healthcare industry for 16 years with the last 10 being focused on hearing health. I began my hearing career in Pennsylvania and then moved to Keller, Texas, where I continued my hearing profession. I am beyond thrilled to be back in my hometown and to serve the community and surrounding areas of Longview with their hearing health needs. I love working in this industry. Watching lives change because a person can hear their loved ones again brings me joy. I promise to provide my patients with the highest quality care, ensuring that they are able to hear with the most updated technology that matches their individual needs.
From the North: From Hwy 259 heading south, exit Loop 281 and continue West past 4th street. Go to the first turn around and head back East. We are on the right before you cross 4th street. From the South: Head North on Judson Rd. and turn Right on Loop 281 heading East. After passing Texas Roadhouse and The Car Wash, we will be on the right. From the East: From Hwy 80 heading West, take the Loop 281 exit heading North. Pass 4th street and go to the first turn around to head back East. We are on the right after you pass the car wash. From the West: Heading East on Loop 281, pass Judson Rd. and you will see Texas Roadhouse on the right, then the car wash. We are just past the car wash on the right.
We actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Longview neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Gilmer • Mt. Pleasant • Marshall • Gladewater • Longview Zip codes: 75604, 75605, 75670, 75644, 75647 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
The Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M Black
The Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
The new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Longview
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2021Kind and caring service
- Rating 5.0January 23, 2021Awesome customer service and being it's during covid that's saying something.
- Rating 5.0January 15, 2021Always great service. Pleasurable staffResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewJanuary 18, 2021Thank you Jimmy!
- Rating 5.0January 13, 2021Great serviceResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewJanuary 14, 2021Thank you!
- Rating 5.0January 7, 2021ExcellentResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewJanuary 7, 2021Thank you!
- Rating 5.0January 6, 2021Sadly I think my father who you met and tested Monday, has yet to try his hearing aids. They have been fully charged and are ready for him to use. If he doesn't try them by the end of this weekend, I'll return them to you Tuesday of next week as I will be in surgery Monday. Sorry for this inconvenience.
- Rating 5.0December 31, 2020Great service! After years of thinking that every time her hearing aid needed to be cleaned, repaired, or replaced we had to go to the office in Ft. Worth. Which meant driving over 2 hrs each way and battling Dallas traffic to take her to the Ft. Worth. Once she found out there was office in Longview, she went for a follow-up after receiving a new hearing aid at the Ft. Worth location. The office was very easy to find and the staff was very friendly. Once with the technologist, my mom explained that she was having some issues with the hearing aid coming out of and falling off of her ear. After looking at it for a couple of minutes, the tech realized that it was made to go over a left ear and it was supposed to be for her right ear. So the tech ordered a completely new hearing aid! She was awesome!Response from Connect Hearing LongviewJanuary 5, 2021We are so glad that we could be of help Lea! Thank you for trusting us with your hearing health.
We appreciate your review.
- Rating 5.0December 31, 2020Spectacular Customer Service and Care !!!Response from Connect Hearing LongviewJanuary 5, 2021Thank you Martin!
- Rating 5.0December 28, 2020Knowledge
- Rating 5.0December 18, 2020Excellent care and service. Very friendly staff
- Rating 5.0December 18, 2020Professional, knowledgeable, friendly
- Rating 5.0December 3, 2020Customer service
- Rating 5.0November 20, 2020Could not have better. You are all so nice there.
- Rating 5.0November 10, 2020Good
- Rating 5.0October 4, 2020Excellent customer service. Friendly staff.
- Rating 5.0September 23, 2020I appreciate the helpful care that Rose Boyd gives each visit. She is knowledgeable, kind, and considerate.
- Rating 5.0September 18, 2020Good experience. Everything went well and timely
- Rating 5.0September 11, 2020Great Customer Service. Answered all my questions.
- Rating 5.0September 3, 2020Great
- Rating 5.0August 25, 2020Excellent. Fixed non-functional hearing aid immediately.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent