About Connect Hearing Longview
Connect Hearing Longview is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10042
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Rosanne Boyd, BC-H.I.S.My name is Rose Boyd and I am the Hearing Healthcare Provider for Connect Hearing in Longview, Texas. I am a Certified Hearing Aid Fitter in the State of Texas and Nationally Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. I was born and raised in Longview and graduated from Hallsville High School. My two boys and our dog Lucy keep me entertained when I am not working. I have been in the healthcare industry for 16 years with the last 10 being focused on hearing health. I began my hearing career in Pennsylvania and then moved to Keller, Texas, where I continued my hearing profession. I am beyond thrilled to be back in my hometown and to serve the community and surrounding areas of Longview with their hearing health needs. I love working in this industry. Watching lives change because a person can hear their loved ones again brings me joy. I promise to provide my patients with the highest quality care, ensuring that they are able to hear with the most updated technology that matches their individual needs.
Driving DirectionsFrom the North: From Hwy 259 heading south, exit Loop 281 and continue West past 4th street. Go to the first turn around and head back East. We are on the right before you cross 4th street. From the South: Head North on Judson Rd. and turn Right on Loop 281 heading East. After passing Texas Roadhouse and The Car Wash, we will be on the right. From the East: From Hwy 80 heading West, take the Loop 281 exit heading North. Pass 4th street and go to the first turn around to head back East. We are on the right after you pass the car wash. From the West: Heading East on Loop 281, pass Judson Rd. and you will see Texas Roadhouse on the right, then the car wash. We are just past the car wash on the right.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Longview neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Gilmer • Mt. Pleasant • Marshall • Gladewater • Longview Zip codes: 75604, 75605, 75670, 75644, 75647 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak ParadiseThe Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M BlackThe Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Longview
- Rating 5.0May 12, 2022really nice people
- Rating 4.0May 12, 2022The service was goodResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewMay 12, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2022Appointment was on time. Jasmine listened to my concerns, was very helpful, and informative.
- Rating 5.0March 24, 2022Great serviceResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewMarch 25, 2022Thank you Roy for sharing your fabulous review with us.
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2022Great people
- Rating 5.0March 4, 2022Great service. Jasmine Wakoson is very knowledgeable of the product and offered her assistance as we learned how to use our hearing instruments. The receptionist was very courteous and pleasant. We love the Longview Connect location. Charles and Georgia Thompson.Response from Connect Hearing LongviewMarch 4, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2022Very friendly and knowledgeableResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewFebruary 10, 2022Thank you for your rating Mark it means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0February 2, 2022Always have an answer and a way to help with a hearing problemResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewFebruary 3, 2022Thanks so much for your feedback James! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service.
- Rating 5.0January 3, 2022Friendly and Knowledgeable. Felt very comfortableResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewJanuary 4, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0December 15, 2021rose and Stephanie are caring and concerned staff. Great hands on experience for me.
- Rating 5.0December 3, 2021Excellent service from Rose and Michelle! I needed the hearing aids refitted a few times and had to wait some for each of those returns on Warranty. All of my questions were promptly answered and every effort was made to try and meet my needs. Could not be happier with the service I received!Response from Connect Hearing LongviewDecember 6, 2021Thank you for your lovely feedback about Rose and Michelle. We're happy that you were satisfied with our service
- Rating 5.0May 15, 2021great problem solversResponse from Connect Hearing LongviewMay 17, 2021Thank you!
- Rating 5.0April 19, 2021I always enjoy going in the business. Both Stephanie and Rose are a real pleasure to see. The best service ever.Response from Connect Hearing LongviewApril 20, 2021Thank you for your kind review!
- Rating 5.0April 15, 2021Great 5 star
- Rating 5.0April 2, 2021O
- Rating 5.0March 10, 2021Very nice office. Great people to handle my hearing concerns. Very friendly, professional and courteous. Rosanne is great
- Rating 5.0March 2, 2021Great customer service, and very friendly.
- Rating 5.0February 28, 2021Made experience less stressful than anticipated
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2021Kind and caring service
- Rating 5.0January 23, 2021Awesome customer service and being it's during covid that's saying something.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent