About Connect Hearing Grove City
Connect Hearing Grove City is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10217
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Kate Faunce, M.A., M.E.D.Kate Faunce has been an audiologist for 10 years and has been at Connect Hearing since 2014. She loves helping people with hearing loss improve their quality of life with better hearing. Kate has used a hearing aid her entire life and recently had surgery for a cochlear implant which has been an amazing experience! Whether you've had hearing aids for a long time or are now considering it, Kate is happy to work with you to find the best solution. Come on in!
Driving DirectionsFrom the North: Travel on north Broad street, turn right onto Erie Street just before the train tracks, at stop sign, turn left onto South Center Street. Connect Hearing is 2 blocks up, on the left, after the stop light. Connect Hearing is in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building. -From the South: Travel towards Grove City on Route 208 North. This will bring you into the downtown area. When you reach the stop light at McDonald's, turn right. Move into center lane so that you can make a left at Dunkin' Donuts. Turn onto Broad Street. Pass by The Guthrie movie theater while staying in left lane. At next red light, turn left onto Pine Street. South Center Street is at next stop light where you will turn left. Connect Hearing is immediately on your left. We are in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building. From the East: You will be on Route 58/East Main Street. When you reach Dunkin Donuts, turn right onto Broad Street. Pass by The Guthrie movie theater while staying in left lane. At next red light, turn left onto Pine Street. South Center Street is at next stop light where you will turn left. Connect Hearing is immediately on your left. We are in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building. From the West: You will be on Route 58/West Main Street. When you reach the stop light at McDonald's, stay straight but move into center lane to make a left at the light at Dunkin' Donuts. Turn left onto Broad Street. Pass by The Guthrie movie theater while staying in left lane. At next red light, turn left onto Pine Street. South Center Street is at next stop light where you will turn left. Connect Hearing is immediately on your left. We are in the same building as State Farm Insurance. Parking is directly in front of building.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Grove City neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Slippery Rock • Volant • New Wilmington • Mercer • Sandy Lake Zip codes: 16137, 16057, 16156, 16142, 16145, 16127 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak Audéo LumityThe Lumity is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid. With Lumity’s Smartspeech™ Technology and intelligent ActiveVent speakers, speech and understanding soar to new levels. Control phone calls and stream audio with a touch of the finger. The waterproof universal connectivity and options light up users’ conversations, no matter the environment.
Phonak Virto P-TitaniumThe Phonak Virto Paradise, is a sleek in-the-ear model that is customized for the perfect fit. This 3D printed shell is the world’s first Titanium hearing aid and is 15x stronger than traditional acrylic hearing aids. Customize listening environments along with streaming music and calls when you pair this discreet hearing aid to Android or iOS smartphones.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & Repair • Tinnitus TherapyBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Grove City
- Rating 5.0September 11, 2023Fantastic customer service! From the minute you walk in, through the consultation, to walking out the door. I was impressed with how helpful they were with everyone that walked through the door. If we need further service, I would definitely go back. I will always recommend this site to anyone looking for hearing support.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CitySeptember 12, 2023Thank you for your great feedback! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2023Took the time to make me feel comfortable and answer my questions.
- Rating 5.0August 29, 2023Very thorough examination and explanation of new hearing aids. Greeted warmly and well taken care of throughout our visit.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityAugust 29, 2023Thanks for sharing your experience at S Center St, we're delighted you're happy with the service.
- Rating 5.0August 25, 2023Took time to explain findings and even though my hearing loss is not significant, explained areas where it would make hearing more clear. There were certain scenerio’s I struggled with so found the right hearing aid for those situationsResponse from Connect Hearing Grove CityAugust 25, 2023Thanks for sharing your experience at 216 S Center St, we're delighted you're happy with the service.
- Rating 5.0August 17, 2023everything was great i well recommend them..
- Rating 5.0August 16, 2023Great service and wonderful people to deal with. Highly recommend them and their products.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityAugust 17, 2023Hello John. We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0July 15, 2023As a hearing aid user herself Kate Faunce was able to understand all of my issues.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityJuly 17, 2023Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Kate represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0June 30, 2023good visit
- Rating 5.0June 27, 2023good experience, was treated very well, very satisfiedResponse from Connect Hearing Grove CityJune 28, 2023Thank you Charlotte for sharing your fabulous review with us.
- Rating 5.0June 6, 2023Very relaxed environment. Katie was patient and listened to me. She was able to give good feedback and explain findings.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityJune 7, 2023Thank you Pauline for sharing your fabulous review with us.
- Rating 5.0May 10, 2023everything went great. thank you!!
- Rating 5.0May 2, 2023Couldn't have been better!!!Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityMay 3, 2023Thank you for your great feedback Scott! We are pleased that you are satisfied with us.
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2023great service and friendly knowledgeable staffResponse from Connect Hearing Grove CityMarch 30, 2023Thank you for your great feedback! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our service.
- Rating 5.0March 29, 2023good, all questions answered
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2023An absolutely great experience. Kate continues to go above and beyond. Here attention to details makes the visit very enjoyable and the new hearing aids are amazing!Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityMarch 29, 2023Kate will be delighted to hear that Jim, we'll be sure to pass the feedback on.
- Rating 5.0March 17, 2023Was treated very well. It was a very
nice appointment.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityMarch 20, 2023Thanks for using Connect Hearing, Marlyn, we're pleased that you found our service was good.
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2023Very informative, clear, concise information. All questions answered clearly. Diplayed considerable knowledge and empathy.
- Rating 5.0February 8, 2023Outstanding customer service!
- Rating 5.0January 13, 2023Excellent provider. Good service.
- Rating 5.0January 5, 2023Allison the receptionist was very kind.
Kate listened to the small problem I had. She got it taken care of.Response from Connect Hearing Grove CityJanuary 6, 2023Hello Carol. Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback about our team at S Center St.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent