About Connect Hearing Pleasanton
Connect Hearing Pleasanton is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10450
Localized Hearing Healthcare
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
The Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M Black
The Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
The new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Reviews of Connect Hearing Pleasanton
- Rating 5.0June 14, 2021Good customer service, very good in explaining issues.
- Rating 5.0June 10, 2021Very efficient and helpful
- Rating 4.0June 9, 2021極佳的客服！
- Rating 5.0April 26, 2021Great experienceResponse from Connect Hearing PleasantonApril 27, 2021Great to hear Bill!
- Rating 5.0April 16, 2021Impressed with their service. They were welcoming and friendly! Jason explained in detail, what he was doing with my tests, then explained to my husband an d I the results of my tests and what they meant. No pressure to buy their hearing aids, but gave us good info. I would recommend them to anyone!Response from Connect Hearing PleasantonApril 19, 2021Thank you Nancy. We are so glad that we could be of help!
- Rating 5.0April 16, 2021Great service
- Rating 5.0April 15, 2021Every one seems very professional
- Rating 4.0April 9, 2021Jordan gave me lots of helpful information about my hearing aid and how to get full use of it.
- Rating 5.0April 3, 2021Started in time. Very attentive. Explained the process and outcomes well. Offered several solutions.
As a marginal case, there isn’t a sense of urgency to implement any solution. One follow on plan might be to meet in a year to retest and re-assess, which I may do. Thank you.
- Rating 5.0April 3, 2021Jason took the time to show me how the app to my hearing aid worked. Besides a friendly and enthusiastic personality, he is extremely knowledgeable.
- Rating 5.0March 31, 2021Wonderful staff!
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2021great experience
- Rating 5.0March 16, 2021Great visit. Great service.
- Rating 5.0March 10, 2021Very knowledgeable.
- Rating 5.0March 4, 2021Thank you for the attention.
- Rating 5.0March 1, 2021Competent, and friendly audiologist.
- Rating 5.0February 7, 2021Great customer service
- Rating 5.0February 4, 2021Friendly and thorough. Very helpful
- Rating 5.0February 1, 2021Great customer service, friendly, excellent explaining my problem with my hearing aid!
- Rating 5.0January 26, 2021Very thorough testing and explaining the various options.very professional.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today1670 S Amphlett BlvdSte 214San Mateo