About Connect Hearing Redlands
Connect Hearing Redlands is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10177
Reviews of Connect Hearing Redlands
- Rating 5.0September 24, 2021Great customer service
- Rating 5.0September 22, 2021I see Nadine, she always has excellent customer service and makes me feel confident in her work. She really knows what she's doing.
- Rating 5.0September 11, 2021Very happy with Carol. She saw me on short notice for an issue I was having and went above and beyond what was required.Response from Connect Hearing RedlandsSeptember 13, 2021Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that we could be of help!
- Rating 5.0September 10, 2021I agree—Great customer service.
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2021Took me early, fixed my issue in five minutesResponse from Connect Hearing RedlandsSeptember 9, 2021We are so glad that we could be of help Linda!
- Rating 5.0September 4, 2021Clean and efficient. Very pleasant people.
- Rating 5.0August 27, 2021effective time management
- Rating 5.0July 27, 2021Very helpful.
- Rating 5.0July 19, 2021Great customer service
- Rating 5.0July 8, 2021Five-star rating, treated with respect and helpful in recommending that my ears need to be cleared of wax and my hearing would be improved with my hearing aidesResponse from Connect Hearing RedlandsJuly 9, 2021Thank you for your kind review Carolyn. We are so glad that we could be of help!
- Rating 5.0July 3, 2021No wait time was great!
- Rating 5.0July 3, 2021I have visited Connect Hearing at Orange Tree Lane, Redlands, and I want to thank you for very attentive, polite, kind and friendly service!
I appreciate so much, that my appointment at my age of 89 years old had been scheduled at 8:30AM in this extremely abnormal hot weather!!! The clinic is very clean, spacious, light, white, very modern, very comfortable and has a nice waiting area, keeping social safe distance. The bathroom is
very spacious, white, clean, set up with soap, toilet paper, hand paper.
I had spent only 2-3 minutes in the soft new chair before I had been called in the doctor's room, and I had been explained how to wear very miniature accurate hearing aids, had received a beatiful bag with instructions and spare batteries.
I would like to recommend this smart clinic to all elderly people and veterans and for those, who had lost partly their hearing due to Coronavirus!
Thank You so very much.
- Rating 5.0July 2, 2021Was good for me in and out and I didn’t wait. My appointment was at 8am and i was taken back at 8 am.
- Rating 5.0June 24, 2021Very friendly staff and efficient with time. My testing was done right on time and everyone was professional. Much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0June 23, 2021Gteat service
- Rating 5.0June 13, 2021good
- Rating 5.0June 12, 2021great service & very friendly
- Rating 5.0June 10, 2021Great customer service.
- Rating 5.0June 9, 2021Great friendly service
- Rating 5.0June 9, 2021Excellent service, she took the time to listen to my issues, then applied the adjustments needed. Fine tuning my hearing aids for my individual needs.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent