About Connect Hearing Salem
Connect Hearing Salem is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10069
Reviews of Connect Hearing Salem
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2020Justin and Whitney are very polite, knowledgeable and helpful.
- Rating 5.0June 30, 2020All went great. Found problem of ear wax buildup, relating to not hearing good from right ear.
- Rating 5.0June 27, 2020Very attentive. Interested in the customer's needs.Response from Connect Hearing SalemJune 29, 2020Thank you for your kind review!
- Rating 5.0June 26, 2020Terrific customer service
- Rating 5.0June 23, 2020Jason and Whitney are always very helpful I’m glad I found them for my hearing needs.
- Rating 5.0May 28, 2020Great !!
- Rating 5.0May 27, 2020Jason has his head and his heart into his profession, and it shows in his efforts to help in any way he can.Response from Connect Hearing SalemMay 28, 2020This made us smile! Thanks so much, Wayne! Kind Regards
- Rating 5.0May 20, 2020Great service!
- Rating 5.0April 8, 2020Great service always
- Rating 5.0March 11, 2020Great first time exam and customer service. In and out in about 1 hour with my questions answered and a free trial set of hearing aids to test if they help me and are comfortable for me.Response from Connect Hearing SalemMarch 11, 2020Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us!
- Rating 5.0March 5, 2020Personalized service
- Rating 5.0March 4, 2020Wonderful experience!
- Rating 5.0March 1, 2020Great people, very helpful
- Rating 5.0February 28, 2020Courteous and thorough.
- Rating 5.0February 25, 2020Jason made sure we were happy with what I was getting. I had to go back to get a refresher course on inserting the devices in the ear and was shown in great detail what to do. I r a very cappy hamper!