About Connect Hearing San Diego - Camino Del Rio
Connect Hearing San Diego is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10185
Reviews of Connect Hearing San Diego - Camino Del Rio
- Rating 5.0July 3, 2020GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE-VERY HELPFUL AND VERY KIND.
- Rating 5.0June 16, 2020Great service in spite of having to wear masks!
- Rating 5.0June 16, 2020Explanations of my hearing aids problem were discussed. Problems were viewed and suggestions were discussed.Response from Connect Hearing San Diego - Camino Del RioJune 17, 2020So glad that we could be of help Beverly!
- Rating 5.0June 12, 2020Excellent service, great job explaining everything. Really listened to my needs.Response from Connect Hearing San Diego - Camino Del RioJune 15, 2020Thank you for your kind review. We are always working to deliver top notch service to our patients!
- Rating 5.0June 6, 2020Yes
- Rating 5.0April 28, 2020Wendy and Francesca took extremely good care of me. They respected all safe measures and still did all I needed plus a little more. Thank you!
- Rating 5.0March 19, 2020Good customer service and attention to detail. Thank you Brianna and Frachesca
- Rating 5.0March 10, 2020I am on my second pair of hearing aids from connect hearing and I love the customer service, I am very disappointed that you are not contracted with my insurance company, I have paid twice with you out of pocket at the tune of some almost $10,000 for two sets of hearing aids and I am sad to say that I will have to leave you unless I win the lottery. You have one of the best customer services I as an former front line patient service representative has experienced. Keep up the wonderful service you provide you patients.
- Rating 4.0March 3, 2020This is third professional I have seen since obtaining my earring aids January 2019. I am not having luck getting them adjusted properly. I declined further adjustments yesterday for this reason.
- Rating 5.0February 27, 2020Francesca is knowledgeable and personable. She dd want to "up-sell me" a little too much but finally realized that I just wanted my existing instrument fixed.
- Rating 5.0February 26, 2020My technician, Franchesca Fiorini, was excellent. She is cordial and business-like in her approach and very knowledgeable. She replaced a receiver in one of my existing hearing aids and gave an informative presentation re improvements in new hearing aids in recent years. When it comes time for me to upgrade, I would certainly like to work with her. She strikes me as being very truthful and trustworthy - character traits that are very important to me!
- Rating 5.0February 24, 2020Everything was good except my phone app was not set.
My son was able to get it set up today for me.
- Rating 5.0February 22, 2020Solved the problem completely
- Rating 5.0February 21, 2020Ms. Fiorini tested my hearing (unchanged from two years ago) and answered all of the questions I had regarding my present and (likely) future hearing aids
- Rating 5.0February 20, 2020Great customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing San Diego - Camino Del RioFebruary 21, 2020Thank you Kathleen.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 15 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today16766 Bernardo Center DrSte 206San Diego
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today1635 Lake San Marcos DrSte 108San Marcos