About Connect Hearing San Jose
Connect Hearing San Jose is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10187
Reviews of Connect Hearing San Jose
- Rating 5.0October 13, 2020The tests was done well and the clinician explained everything in detail and answered my queries patiently.
- Rating 5.0October 13, 2020Friendly & knowledgeable staff!
- Rating 5.0October 3, 2020Really great customer service. Listened and worked to solve my problems. And they are nice people!
- Rating 5.0September 25, 2020customer service is wondeerful. knows who I am, first basis, whick I feel is important. Rene is great, knows what she id doing, and terrific 'bed-side' know all.
- Rating 5.0September 17, 2020As always, fantastic, special service. Tara is genuinely friendly, almost like family. We are soooo happy Rene
is back!! Being hearing impaired herself, her compassion helps her to really connect to her patients.
- Rating 5.0September 5, 2020Always good
- Rating 5.0September 3, 2020They have treated me good very time I have been there.
- Rating 5.0August 31, 2020First of all I have to let anyone reading these words know that this is the first time I have ever written any sort of review whatsoever.
I wish there was more stars ⭐️ but unfortunately there are only 5. I am still in shock as I write. Today was one of the best days of my life. Thank you Jordan, I honestly don’t know how to to thank this person.
For more than 15 years I have had tinnitus and every time I went to a specialist they would tell me hearing aids would not make the buzzing go away but only help with the hearing loss because it amplifies the sounds.
Jordan you are a magician you not only helped me to use my deaf ear But also tremendously helped me with this constant buzzing. I am truly thankful to you and your team. 🙏
- Rating 5.0August 28, 2020Thanks Jordan
- Rating 5.0August 13, 2020My visit was excellent. Tara was friendly and very helpful, just like she always is. I met Brian for the first time and he was quite professional and I left knowing I had been in good hands.
- Rating 5.0July 20, 2020All fine!
- Rating 5.0July 13, 2020?
- Rating 4.0June 17, 2020Nice staff, clean office. The word recognition test seemed inadequate as I have had 3 other tests before and this was merely two questions with me answering yes or no. I wish they had hearing aids in the office to try on and see the difference in hearing.
- Rating 5.0May 29, 2020Jacob and Tara were extremely helpful and knowledgeable in what they were selling as well as what I needed. I thank them both for helping me pick out the right hearing aids for me.
- Rating 5.0May 8, 2020EX customer service in scheduling curbside drop off & delivery. Wires extended on pair of Phonak hearing aids with 15 minute turnaround!
- Rating 4.0May 7, 2020Excellent use of social distancing!
- Rating 5.0April 4, 2020Great custom service, especially during coronavirus shelters in place mandatr.Response from Connect Hearing San JoseApril 9, 2020Thank you Marsha. We are so glad that we were able to help.
- Rating 5.0March 4, 2020Great Customer Service.
- Rating 4.0February 28, 2020Very good presentation. Probably should have seen a graph for general information.
- Rating 5.0February 20, 2020The audiologist was very good. I was treated very well.Response from Connect Hearing San JoseFebruary 21, 2020Thank you for your kind review,
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM 9:00 AM - 5:30 PMClosed Today Closed Today1670 S Amphlett BlvdSte 214San Mateo