About Connect Hearing San Jose
Connect Hearing San Jose is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10187
Reviews of Connect Hearing San Jose
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2021Friendly and helpful.
- Rating 5.0March 26, 2021Professional and courteous
- Rating 5.0February 17, 2021fast efficient
- Rating 5.0January 27, 2021Nicole is great! She gave me tips to how to clean my HA properly. I also learned a lot more of how they function.
- Rating 5.0January 21, 2021great and quickResponse from Connect Hearing San JoseJanuary 22, 2021Thank you!
- Rating 5.0December 31, 2020Carolyn was Excellent! My hearing aids have never worked better.
- Rating 5.0December 18, 2020Nicole & Tara was very friendly and helpful
- Rating 5.0December 14, 2020Always a pleasure doing business with them.
- Rating 5.0December 7, 2020Very satisfied with service.
- Rating 5.0November 17, 2020She was very knowledgeable and nice
- Rating 4.0November 17, 2020Great customer service.
- Rating 5.0October 13, 2020The tests was done well and the clinician explained everything in detail and answered my queries patiently.
- Rating 5.0October 13, 2020Friendly & knowledgeable staff!
- Rating 5.0October 3, 2020Really great customer service. Listened and worked to solve my problems. And they are nice people!
- Rating 5.0September 25, 2020customer service is wondeerful. knows who I am, first basis, whick I feel is important. Rene is great, knows what she id doing, and terrific 'bed-side' know all.
- Rating 5.0September 17, 2020As always, fantastic, special service. Tara is genuinely friendly, almost like family. We are soooo happy Rene
is back!! Being hearing impaired herself, her compassion helps her to really connect to her patients.
- Rating 5.0September 5, 2020Always good
- Rating 5.0September 3, 2020They have treated me good very time I have been there.
- Rating 5.0August 31, 2020First of all I have to let anyone reading these words know that this is the first time I have ever written any sort of review whatsoever.
I wish there was more stars ⭐️ but unfortunately there are only 5. I am still in shock as I write. Today was one of the best days of my life. Thank you Jordan, I honestly don’t know how to to thank this person.
For more than 15 years I have had tinnitus and every time I went to a specialist they would tell me hearing aids would not make the buzzing go away but only help with the hearing loss because it amplifies the sounds.
Jordan you are a magician you not only helped me to use my deaf ear But also tremendously helped me with this constant buzzing. I am truly thankful to you and your team. 🙏
- Rating 5.0August 28, 2020Thanks Jordan
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today1670 S Amphlett BlvdSte 214San Mateo