About Connect Hearing - CLOSED Scarsdale
Connect Hearing Scarsdale is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10275
Reviews of Connect Hearing - CLOSED Scarsdale
- Rating 5.0May 20, 2020Yehuda
- Rating 5.0May 18, 2020Great service
- Rating 5.0May 12, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 5.0April 30, 2020Prompt service, the equipment was picked up curbside and promptly serviced.
- Rating 5.0March 19, 2020wonderful experience with the high professional examination and advice to improve my hearing capability.
- Rating 5.0March 16, 2020Great care and attention. Dr. Russo is excellent and knowledgable.
- Rating 2.0March 10, 2020While the experience was good, I do not appreciate having been put into a situation where I was expected to become a new patient. I responded to an internet ad that lead me to understand I would be participating in a study for a new type of hearing aid. I sincerely hope my insurance will not be charged for this visit.Response from Connect Hearing - CLOSED ScarsdaleMay 6, 2020Dear Edwina, we thank you for your candid feedback and wish you well. Our in-home trial program allows clients to test the latest hearing aids. There is an option for those having success with the device to purchase them upon concluding the trial. We also offer a 45-day money back guarantee. We apologize if this wasn't explained properly. We wish you the best and welcome you back if you decide to visit us again. Kind Regards.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 7 most recent