About Connect Hearing Sylvania
Connect Hearing Sylvania is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10227
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Dr. Laurie Harple, Au.D.
I have a doctorate in Audiology and have worked in this profession for over 35 years. The technology advances in that time have been incredible! I get a thrill from seeing the delight on a patient's face as they realize all the options and features of today's hearing aids and accessories. I value the relationship that I build with my patients. It is a partnership, where we work together to determine the solution that will best meet the specific hearing and communication needs.
From the North: We are located in the Appliance Center Plaza on Monroe St., between Corey and Whiteford. Head South on Monroe St and turn left into the Appliance Center Plaza. We are located at the far end of the plaza. From the South: We are located in the Appliance Center Plaza on Monroe St., between Corey and Whiteford. Head north on Monroe St and turn right into the Appliance Center Plaza. We are located at the far end of the plaza. From the East/West: We are located in the Appliance Center Plaza, between Corey and Whiteford. Turn into the Appliance Center Plaza. We are located at the far end of the plaza.
We actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Sylvania neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Sylvania • Toledo • Southern Michigan Zip codes: 43560, 43623, 48182 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
The Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M Black
The Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
The new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Sylvania
- Rating 5.0July 21, 2021Dr. Lori is terrific. She is very professional and answers all my questions.
- Rating 5.0July 13, 2021Very satisfied
- Rating 5.0July 8, 2021Wonderful place with LaurieResponse from Connect Hearing SylvaniaJuly 8, 2021Thank you Cathi!
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2021Great on time appointment.
- Rating 5.0June 11, 2021Very good customer service. Nice & friendly people.
- Rating 5.0April 25, 2021Nice people and great serviceResponse from Connect Hearing SylvaniaApril 26, 2021Thank you Deanna!
- Rating 5.0April 23, 2021So helpful in explaining the problem, then showing me how to address it. Willing to answer all my questions!
- Rating 5.0April 17, 2021My experience was exceptional.
- Rating 5.0March 27, 2021Great experience, great staff
- Rating 5.0March 27, 2021I would recommend them for your hearing needs. I have been a patient for about 10 years. Every visit Laurie is able to adjust my hearing aids so that it fixes the trouble I’m having. There is nothing worse than having to have everyone you speak with repeat themselves so you know what they said.
- Rating 5.0March 25, 2021I've always felt welcomed being there by both Janet and Laurie.Response from Connect Hearing SylvaniaMarch 26, 2021Grace, we appreciate your kind review and thank you for trusting us with your hearing health!
- Rating 5.0March 25, 2021Dr. Laurie and Janet are exceptionally talented in responding to hearing issues as well as being very thoughtful in responding to their clients' issues.
- Rating 5.0March 17, 2021easy and welcoming
- Rating 5.0February 25, 2021good service and friendly
- Rating 5.0February 4, 2021I am not a number. My needs are filled.
- Rating 5.0February 2, 2021Bert good customer service
- Rating 5.0January 24, 2021Appreciated on time appointment. Did find it very annoying tho that there were so many pre-appointment reminders. I think an initial confirmation of appointment and call the day before would be more than sufficient.
- Rating 5.0January 23, 2021Very satisfied with prompt service.
- Rating 5.0January 13, 2021Great
- Rating 5.0January 9, 2021Very knowledgeable, friendly.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent