About Connect Hearing Temecula
Connect Hearing Temecula is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10199
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Kathleen Wallace, BC-HISKathleen Wallace is a Board-Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist with 16+ years of professional experience in hearing aid industry. Her life in hearing aid world began when she was diagnosed with moderate to severe hearing loss at 2 years old. She attended preschool with other Deaf and Hard of Hearing children where she learned sign language and English. She attended and graduated from University of Arizona with Bachelor of Arts in English, primarily focused on Deaf studies and special education psychology. She trained and worked closely with two of her mentors, an audiologist and an acoustic engineer. Kathleen thrives on learning and implementing new hearing aid technology the moment they're released. She enjoys meeting and working with each patient, sharing stories, understanding the struggles of hearing loss, and witnessing the joy from each patient when they're finally able to hear. When patients ask Kathleen why she chose to work for Connect Hearing - after wearing hearing aids herself for nearly 40 years, Sonova's hearing aid technology is well worth it! When Kathleen is not working, she enjoys spending her quality time with her husband and two small children.
Driving DirectionsDirections traveling North: Follow I-15 S to Winchester Rd in Temecula. Take exit 61 from I-15 S. Make left onto Winchester Road. Make Right on Ynez Road. Make a left on Overland Drive. Make a right on Nicole Lane. Then turn right into first parking lot on your right side. You will see Connect Hearing on your left. Directions traveling South: Follow I-15 N to Winchester Rd in Temecula. Take exit 61 from I-15 N. Turn right onto Winchester Road. Turn right onto Ynez Road. Turn left on Overland Drive. Turn right onto Nicole Lane. Then turn right into first parking lot on your right side. You will see Connect Hearing on your left. Directions traveling East: From the East, take highway 79/Winchester Road towards West. Turn left on Ynez Road. Turn left on Overland Drive. Turn right on Nicole Lane. Then turn right into first parking lot on your right side. You will see Connect Hearing on your left. Directions traveling West: There are two major roadways, De Luz Road and Sandia Creek/Avenida Del Oro that will lead to Rancho California Road heading East. Turn left on Ynez Road. Turn right on Overland Drive. Turn right on Nicole Lane. Turn right into first parking lot on your right, you will see Connect Hearing on your left.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Temecula neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Pechanga Reservation • Oak Haven Estates • Wolf Creek • Paloma Del Sol Zip codes: 92589, 92562, 92028, 92530, 92595 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak ParadiseThe Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M BlackThe Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Temecula
- Rating 5.0May 12, 2022Great service thank you!Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaMay 13, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Lloyd! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our service.
- Rating 5.0May 6, 2022Very goodResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaMay 6, 2022Thanks for using Connect Hearing, Merle, we're pleased that you found our service was good.
- Rating 5.0May 4, 2022Great customer service; got me hearing again.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaMay 6, 2022Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We'll pass your comments along to our team at Nicole Ln.
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2022Great services overall.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaMay 3, 2022Thank you for the great review Merle! It means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0April 29, 2022They have taken care of me for many years, very thankful for their care and support.
- Rating 5.0April 23, 2022Once I got in I was helped with care.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaApril 25, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Teresa, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0April 22, 2022We loved everyone
- Rating 5.0April 14, 2022Great customer service and great communicationResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaApril 19, 2022Bridgett, thank you for the great review!
- Rating 5.0April 11, 2022Carrie Gomez, HIS is exceptional. She made me feel ever so comfortable and cared for. I am blessed to be in her care.
- Rating 5.0April 8, 2022No waiting. My appointment was right on time. Testing was through and a very friendly.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaApril 10, 2022Thank you for the great review!
- Rating 3.0April 4, 2022Had to long to wait after my appointment time to be seen.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaApril 5, 2022Thank you for sharing your feedback, Margaret. Help us to improve by providing more information on your experience, please email us US10199@connecthearing.com.
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2022Excellent serviceResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaMarch 23, 2022Hello Nahla. Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0March 21, 2022Great service. Very co-operativeResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaMarch 22, 2022Thank you so much for your rating Jitendra, we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0March 21, 2022Great serviceResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaMarch 22, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Jitendra! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our service.
- Rating 5.0March 8, 2022Great customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaMarch 9, 2022Thank you for your great feedback! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
- Rating 5.0March 8, 2022Great customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaMarch 8, 2022Thank you for your rating, Martha, it means a lot to us to hear from happy customers.
- Rating 5.0March 3, 2022As always, quick and complete service.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaMarch 4, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Mark! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our service.
- Rating 4.0February 26, 2022Very helpfulResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaFebruary 28, 2022Thank you for your great feedback Lee, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0February 25, 2022I appreciate how quickly I was able to get an appointment & I'm happy that my hearing aid is in top condition again.Response from Connect Hearing TemeculaFebruary 28, 2022We're delighted that our solution is working for you Charlotte. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 5.0February 22, 2022Great customer serviceResponse from Connect Hearing TemeculaFebruary 22, 2022Thank you for your great feedback, Ramon! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent
Nearby Connect Hearing Locations
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today1635 Lake San Marcos DrSte 108San Marcos
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today30250 Rancho Viejo RdSte ASan Juan Capistrano