About Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek Blvd
Connect Hearing Austin is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10022
Reviews of Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek Blvd
- Rating 5.0April 20, 2021Very informativeResponse from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdApril 21, 2021We are so glad that we could be of help Troy!
- Rating 5.0April 15, 2021Super nice and very informative!!
- Rating 5.0April 14, 2021Received a thorough review. Explained the need for a better technology hearing aids. At this time our finances do not permit me to commit to take the offer. Plan on circling back after we complete a couple of other commitments.
- Rating 5.0April 10, 2021Very pleased every time i am there for my appointment. Get the best information and work needed.we discuss all my options which I appreciate.
- Rating 5.0April 7, 2021Always gracious and welcoming. Reviews and fixes any problems I have.
- Rating 5.0March 5, 2021I was so impressed that Giovanni reached out to me. I think my hearing aids just needed a good cleaning and he nailed it.
- Rating 5.0March 3, 2021Great with service and with information
- Rating 5.0March 1, 2021Always amazing!!
- Rating 5.0February 24, 2021very good
- Rating 5.0February 10, 2021Good customer service
- Rating 5.0February 6, 2021Great!
- Rating 5.0December 29, 2020Great service
- Rating 5.0December 29, 2020I was greatly help in the getting update hearing aid
- Rating 5.0December 23, 2020Friendly, personal service
- Rating 5.0December 6, 2020Staff is amazing and so helpful. Friendly, professional and quick to serve. Thank you!
- Rating 5.0December 4, 2020The man who I worked with today (sorry, not sure of name) is amazing! He is always so friendly and helpful. I appreciate him so much
- Rating 5.0October 30, 2020Quick, professional service.
- Rating 5.0October 8, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 4.0October 1, 2020My appointment was good, but I wasn't able to get my hearing aid due to the financial part of things
- Rating 5.0September 26, 2020The service was great. However when I got home I noticed my date of birth/year was totally wrong. Thinking maybe I got someone else's paperwork??
I also expected an explanation in writing about the right ear hearing loss more than the left as he explained it to me.
I hope when I go back in two weeks I can get more in writing and not just a graph with symbols.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdSeptember 28, 2020Rebecca, thank you for your feedback on your experience with us. Please feel free to give us a call at (512) 450-1492 . We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent