About Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek Blvd
Connect Hearing Austin is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10022
Reviews of Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek Blvd
- Rating 5.0December 29, 2020Great service
- Rating 5.0December 29, 2020I was greatly help in the getting update hearing aid
- Rating 5.0December 23, 2020Friendly, personal service
- Rating 5.0December 6, 2020Staff is amazing and so helpful. Friendly, professional and quick to serve. Thank you!
- Rating 5.0December 4, 2020The man who I worked with today (sorry, not sure of name) is amazing! He is always so friendly and helpful. I appreciate him so much
- Rating 5.0October 30, 2020Quick, professional service.
- Rating 5.0October 8, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 4.0October 1, 2020My appointment was good, but I wasn't able to get my hearing aid due to the financial part of things
- Rating 5.0September 26, 2020The service was great. However when I got home I noticed my date of birth/year was totally wrong. Thinking maybe I got someone else's paperwork??
I also expected an explanation in writing about the right ear hearing loss more than the left as he explained it to me.
I hope when I go back in two weeks I can get more in writing and not just a graph with symbols.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdSeptember 28, 2020Rebecca, thank you for your feedback on your experience with us. Please feel free to give us a call at (512) 450-1492 . We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Rating 5.0September 18, 2020Over Three years ago, as a walk in, looking for sound advise! I found it and I am thank for all the help I get!Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdSeptember 21, 2020Always a pleasure seeing you! Thank you!
- Rating 4.0September 9, 2020The experience was good. Lots of new information.
- Rating 5.0September 2, 2020Quick and easy
- Rating 5.0August 20, 2020----------
- Rating 5.0August 20, 2020Giovani was friendly, professional, & thorough. After he completed my hearing test, he showed & explained the results to me. He helped me make my decision regarding purchase of new hearing aids, but exerted no pressure. I feel good about my choice & look forward to Giovani’s assistance in caring for my hearing in the future.
- Rating 5.0August 14, 2020polite, professional, patient and prompt....no I am not obsessed with the letter either.
- Rating 5.0August 8, 2020The customer service was specific & specialized for my daughter’s hearing aid needs. We also received very competitive pricing.
- Rating 4.0August 7, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 5.0August 1, 2020They were friendly, efficient and met all my needs.
- Rating 5.0July 29, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 5.0July 27, 2020Great customer service, very friendly and and caring staff.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent