About Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek Blvd
Connect Hearing Austin is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10022
Reviews of Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek Blvd
- Rating 5.0October 8, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 4.0October 1, 2020My appointment was good, but I wasn't able to get my hearing aid due to the financial part of things
- Rating 5.0September 26, 2020The service was great. However when I got home I noticed my date of birth/year was totally wrong. Thinking maybe I got someone else's paperwork??
I also expected an explanation in writing about the right ear hearing loss more than the left as he explained it to me.
I hope when I go back in two weeks I can get more in writing and not just a graph with symbols.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdSeptember 28, 2020Rebecca, thank you for your feedback on your experience with us. Please feel free to give us a call at (512) 450-1492 . We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Rating 5.0September 18, 2020Over Three years ago, as a walk in, looking for sound advise! I found it and I am thank for all the help I get!Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdSeptember 21, 2020Always a pleasure seeing you! Thank you!
- Rating 4.0September 9, 2020The experience was good. Lots of new information.
- Rating 5.0September 2, 2020Quick and easy
- Rating 5.0August 20, 2020----------
- Rating 5.0August 20, 2020Giovani was friendly, professional, & thorough. After he completed my hearing test, he showed & explained the results to me. He helped me make my decision regarding purchase of new hearing aids, but exerted no pressure. I feel good about my choice & look forward to Giovani’s assistance in caring for my hearing in the future.
- Rating 5.0August 14, 2020polite, professional, patient and prompt....no I am not obsessed with the letter either.
- Rating 5.0August 8, 2020The customer service was specific & specialized for my daughter’s hearing aid needs. We also received very competitive pricing.
- Rating 4.0August 7, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 5.0August 1, 2020They were friendly, efficient and met all my needs.
- Rating 5.0July 29, 2020Great customer service
- Rating 5.0July 27, 2020Great customer service, very friendly and and caring staff.
- Rating 5.0July 18, 2020Excellent testing and customer service
- Rating 5.0July 17, 2020GREAT customer service.
- Rating 5.0July 10, 2020Very knowledgeable. Corrected hearing aid problem.
- Rating 5.0July 1, 2020excellent serviceResponse from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdJuly 2, 2020Thank you Edwin!
- Rating 5.0June 18, 2020Excellent service, very friendly and accommodating. I went in for my first appointment almost two years later after getting my hearing aids, because I'm just too busy, and they cleaned and serviced them with great detail. They also retested my hearing in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend Connect Hearing.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdJune 19, 2020Thank you David. We are SO glad that we could be of help. Please let us know if there is anything else you may need.
- Rating 5.0June 9, 2020Great
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent