About Connect Hearing Denton
Connect Hearing Denton is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10030
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Dr. Jody L. Pogue, Au.D.
Dr. Pogue has been the Audiologist at the Denton Connect Hearing location for over 6 years. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of North Texas with an undergraduate degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences and a doctorate in Audiology. In addition to working as a clinical audiologist specializing in hearing aids and tinnitus management, she is an adjunct instructor of Audiology at UNT. Dr. Pogue is devoted to helping all of her patients realize the best hearing and communication possible by providing the latest, highest quality hearing aids and accessories. She lives in Corinth with her husband of 30 years, her 9 year old grandson, and Mr. Spock (her cat). Personally, she is blessed to serve at her local church and professionally she has been blessed to participate in missions to areas like Haiti and the Appalachians providing hearing aids to populations in need.
From the North: On I35E, exit Loop 288/Brinker and turn right on 288. Turn into the Target parking lot area on the right and we're in the strip center directly across the lot from their doors. We're between EyeLab and a nail salon. From the South: On I35E, exit Loop 288/Brinker and turn left on 288. Turn into the Target parking lot area on the right and we're in the strip center directly across the lot from their doors. We're between EyeLab and a nail salon. From Aubrey area: Coming to Denton on 380, turn left on Loop 288. Were on Loop 288 between Wal-Mart and Target, behind Chick Fil A. Turn into the Target parking lot area and we're in the strip center directly across the lot from their doors. We're between EyeLab and a nail salon. We're on Loop 288 between Wal-Mart and Target, behind Chick Fil A. Turn into the Target parking lot area and we're in the strip center directly across the lot from their doors. We're between EyeLab and a nail salon.
We actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Denton neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Robson Ranch • Oakmont • Lantana • Cross Oaks Ranch • Paloma Creek • Good Samaritan Zip codes: 76210, 76226, 76207, 75077, 76227, 76208, 76205, 76266, 76201 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
The Paradise is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date. It delivers crisp, natural sound powered by their innovative PRISM chip. Phonak has added a number of ground breaking features such as motion sensors that adjust microphone settings while users walk or run, speech enhancer that boosts speech over ambient sound and dynamic noise cancellation.
Phonak Virto-M Black
The Phonak Virto Marvel is also known as the Virto Black. This sleek in-the-ear model is customized for the perfect fit. It features noise blocking and speech recognition software that automatically adapts to different listening situations. Connect these hearing aids to your phone for additional Bluetooth functions like streaming phone calls and music.
The new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & RepairBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Denton
- Rating 5.0April 12, 2021Friendly, fast and thorough.
- Rating 5.0April 2, 2021Jody Podgue did a great job of explaining everything to my satisfaction.
- Rating 5.0April 1, 2021Great experience
Great service.Response from Connect Hearing DentonApril 2, 2021Thank you Jerry!
- Rating 5.0March 31, 2021Great customer service by Pet.
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2021Everyone here is great. Dr Pouge and Suzanne are very nice people and I would recommend them to anyone
- Rating 5.0March 29, 2021The staff is so friendly and very professional.. The service is first rate.Response from Connect Hearing DentonMarch 30, 2021Thank you!
- Rating 5.0March 26, 2021Great customer service!!
- Rating 5.0March 24, 2021Excellent customer service. Friendly, caring people.
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2021Always thorough and very friendly
- Rating 5.0March 11, 2021Very personable and great service!
- Rating 5.0March 10, 2021Great service as always!
- Rating 5.0March 9, 2021First time in with a problem with my hearing aids. I was treated like a long time customer and the repairs were made as I waited
- Rating 5.0March 5, 2021Great customer service
- Rating 5.0March 2, 2021Friendly and helpful. Really excited to get new hearing aids.Response from Connect Hearing DentonMarch 3, 2021We are so glad that we could be of help!
- Rating 5.0March 1, 2021I feel the exam is thorough.
- Rating 5.0February 25, 2021Clean, safe, efficient., and friendly.
- Rating 5.0February 24, 2021All issues addressed to my satisfaction. This was a drop-in so couldn’t expect this type of service.
- Rating 5.0February 24, 2021Professional & knowledgeable staff. Very Friendly
- Rating 5.0February 20, 2021Jody Pogue. Is amazing such great customer service and always there to help !!! So thankful for her and her staff
- Rating 5.0February 10, 2021Excellent Service. Fast, but not in a hurry.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent