About Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek Blvd
Connect Hearing Austin is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10022
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Cynthia Gregory, BC-HISCynthia Gregory, BC-HIS is a Board-Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist and a member of the Texas Hearing Aid Association and the International Hearing Aid Society. Prior to working in private practice, Cynthia worked for a hearing aid manufacturer for 20 years. Her clinical areas of expertise include testing, fitting, troubleshooting hearing aids, Bluetooth support, and counseling patients. Among her passions are causes like Hear the World Foundation, Alzheimer's Association, and Diabetes Foundation. In addition to offering the most effective solutions for each patient, Cynthia supports their hearing journey throughout the lifespan of their hearing aid equipment. "I became a hearing care provider because I saw how hearing loss affected people's daily lives. Helping patients reconnect with the world, their friends and family, and people in general is my favorite part. With their new communication abilities, it is wonderful to see them fully interact with their everyday lives. Most of Cynthia's life has been spent in the Austin area. Playing tennis in a women's league is one of her favorite pastimes. She enjoys fantasy sports and spending time with her 15 grandkids and family.
Driving DirectionsDirections traveling North: Directions traveling South: Directions traveling East: Directions traveling West:
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Austin neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • • • • Zip codes: Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak Audéo LumityThe Lumity is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid. With Lumity’s Smartspeech™ Technology and intelligent ActiveVent speakers, speech and understanding soar to new levels. Control phone calls and stream audio with a touch of the finger. The waterproof universal connectivity and options light up users’ conversations, no matter the environment.
Phonak Virto P-TitaniumThe Phonak Virto Paradise, is a sleek in-the-ear model that is customized for the perfect fit. This 3D printed shell is the world’s first Titanium hearing aid and is 15x stronger than traditional acrylic hearing aids. Customize listening environments along with streaming music and calls when you pair this discreet hearing aid to Android or iOS smartphones.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & Repair • Tinnitus TherapyBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek Blvd
- Rating 5.0September 19, 2023Great serviceResponse from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdSeptember 20, 2023Thanks for using Connect Hearing, Tommie, we're pleased that you found our service was good.
- Rating 5.0September 14, 2023The new Connect Heading person is so very informative.
- Rating 5.0September 14, 2023The new Audiologist is very nice. Happy to meet her. We are confident my hearing will be ok after doctors visit.
- Rating 5.0September 13, 2023Giselle was accommodating and helpful in helping me schedule my appointment. The audiologist briefly explained my testing results.
- Rating 5.0September 12, 2023Great serviceResponse from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdSeptember 13, 2023Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating for Connect Hearing
,Shoal Creek Blvd we're delighted that you're happy with our service.
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2023GoodResponse from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdAugust 7, 2023Thank you so much for your rating, we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0August 1, 2023Welcoming first time experienceResponse from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdAugust 2, 2023Hello Ruth. Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0July 28, 2023My hearing aid was being sent in for repair but the Slaughter Ln location didn't have a loner. I was contacted by the Shoal Creek location and they were able to get me a loner the same day.
- Rating 5.0July 27, 2023Each cost is always professional and the staff is very kind.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdJuly 28, 2023Hello Edwin. Thank you for your great feedback, we're pleased you were happy with your experience.
- Rating 5.0June 29, 2023I received excellent care and service from Geovany as he helped me to find the best hearing aid for my needs - 5 star performance ! Thank YouResponse from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdJune 29, 2023Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Geovany represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0June 14, 2023Geno is very knowledgeable regarding new updates.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdJune 14, 2023Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Geno represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0June 8, 2023I just dropped sosmething off, so there really was not much interacation. I just gave the direction as to what I wanted done and then I left.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdJune 8, 2023Hello Gretchen. We're delighted that our solution is working for you. Thank you for sharing your review with us.
- Rating 4.0May 30, 2023Eager to handle any questions about my aids.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdMay 31, 2023Thanks so much for your feedback! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service.
- Rating 5.0May 25, 2023Was quickly available for issue with hearing aids, so that I could engage in important activityResponse from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdMay 26, 2023Thanks so much for your feedback! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service.
- Rating 5.0May 23, 2023Great customer service! Always quick and all my concerns were addressed.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdMay 24, 2023Thank you Libby for sharing your fabulous review with us.
- Rating 5.0May 9, 2023Great service!
- Rating 5.0May 8, 2023Wonderful experience. Very very pleased.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdMay 9, 2023Thank you so much for your rating, we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.0May 1, 2023Excellent service.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdMay 2, 2023Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating for Connect Hearing
,Shoal Creek Blvd, we're delighted that you're happy with our service.
- Rating 5.0April 25, 2023Always available great service.Response from Connect Hearing Austin - Shoal Creek BlvdApril 26, 2023Thank you for your great feedback [name]! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our service.
- Rating 5.0April 19, 2023Answered all my questions
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent