About Connect Hearing Denton
Connect Hearing Denton is part of a nationwide chain of convenient neighborhood hearing care centers. Our Hearing Care Professionals are passionate about helping people to hear better, applying a consistent process to determine the best recommendations for your hearing health. We provide free hearing tests and a walk-in, walk-out 2-week FREE trial with hearing aids that are right for you - plus the Connect Advantage, your assurance Connect Hearing will be there every step of the way. US10030
Localized Hearing Healthcare
Dr. Jody L. Pogue, Au.D.Dr. Pogue has been the Audiologist at the Denton Connect Hearing location for over 6 years. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of North Texas with an undergraduate degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences and a doctorate in Audiology. In addition to working as a clinical audiologist specializing in hearing aids and tinnitus management, she is an adjunct instructor of Audiology at UNT. Dr. Pogue is devoted to helping all of her patients realize the best hearing and communication possible by providing the latest, highest quality hearing aids and accessories. She lives in Corinth with her husband of 30 years, her 9 year old grandson, and Mr. Spock (her cat). Personally, she is blessed to serve at her local church and professionally she has been blessed to participate in missions to areas like Haiti and the Appalachians providing hearing aids to populations in need.
Driving DirectionsFrom the North: On I35E, exit Loop 288/Brinker and turn right on 288. Turn into the Target parking lot area on the right and we're in the strip center directly across the lot from their doors. We're between EyeLab and a nail salon. From the South: On I35E, exit Loop 288/Brinker and turn left on 288. Turn into the Target parking lot area on the right and we're in the strip center directly across the lot from their doors. We're between EyeLab and a nail salon. From Aubrey area: Coming to Denton on 380, turn left on Loop 288. Were on Loop 288 between Wal-Mart and Target, behind Chick Fil A. Turn into the Target parking lot area and we're in the strip center directly across the lot from their doors. We're between EyeLab and a nail salon. We're on Loop 288 between Wal-Mart and Target, behind Chick Fil A. Turn into the Target parking lot area and we're in the strip center directly across the lot from their doors. We're between EyeLab and a nail salon.
Service AreasWe actively serve our community with top-rated hearing care including the following Denton neighborhoods and surrounding areas: • Robson Ranch • Oakmont • Lantana • Cross Oaks Ranch • Paloma Creek • Good Samaritan Zip codes: 76210, 76226, 76207, 75077, 76227, 76208, 76205, 76266, 76201 Check out our Facebook page for more local events and community news.
The Latest Hearing Aid Technology
Phonak Audéo LumityThe Lumity is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid. With Lumity’s Smartspeech™ Technology and intelligent ActiveVent speakers, speech and understanding soar to new levels. Control phone calls and stream audio with a touch of the finger. The waterproof universal connectivity and options light up users’ conversations, no matter the environment.
Phonak Virto P-TitaniumThe Phonak Virto Paradise, is a sleek in-the-ear model that is customized for the perfect fit. This 3D printed shell is the world’s first Titanium hearing aid and is 15x stronger than traditional acrylic hearing aids. Customize listening environments along with streaming music and calls when you pair this discreet hearing aid to Android or iOS smartphones.
AudioNova DXThe new AudioNova DX hearing aid mixes style and ease – combining the latest technologies to best suit your hearing needs. The DX has Bluetooth technology that helps you stay connected with smartphones and other compatible devices. Stream audio to Receiver-in-Canal, Behind-the-Ear, or In-the-Canal models that can be battery-powered or rechargeable.
Professional Hearing Healthcare
Our Connect Hearing Staff provides the absolute best in hearing care services starting with professional hearing screenings, audiogram results and consultation on the latest hearing solutions. • Hearing Testing & Consultation • Telehealth Services • Hearing Aid Maintenance & Repair • Tinnitus TherapyBook an Appointment Online
Reviews of Connect Hearing Denton
- Rating 5.0February 20, 2024Good service by Phet my hearing aids are much betterResponse from Connect Hearing DentonFebruary 22, 2024Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Phet represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0February 20, 2024The experience was great and made me feel much better about my hearing
- Rating 5.0February 18, 2024Everyone was very professional.Response from Connect Hearing DentonFebruary 19, 2024Thank you Arthur for sharing your fabulous review with us.
- Rating 5.0February 17, 2024Quick and efficient
- Rating 5.0February 17, 2024David really knows his business. I appreciate his kindness and ability.Response from Connect Hearing DentonFebruary 19, 2024Thank you for your comments, it's wonderful to hear how well Bonnie represents Connect Hearing!
- Rating 5.0February 14, 2024Great front desk reception, and helpful auditory specialist who cleaned wax from my ears and provided hearing tests with helpful but not pushy advice. Excellent care!Response from Connect Hearing DentonFebruary 15, 2024Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the S Loop team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
- Rating 5.0February 14, 2024I was in and out very quickly and the staff was very help
- Rating 5.0February 13, 2024Exceptional service!Response from Connect Hearing DentonFebruary 14, 2024Thanks so much for your feedback Gerra! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service.
- Rating 5.0February 6, 2024Great service and great peopleResponse from Connect Hearing DentonFebruary 7, 2024Thanks so much for your feedback William! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service.
- Rating 5.0January 31, 2024Great visit. David has great knowledge and shares that with me. Really appreciate his attentative care. He made me feel good about my decision.
- Rating 5.0January 26, 2024Everyone was wonderful. My only complaint is I was told by the technician that the $100 charge would include the cleaning and I was charged $125.
- Rating 5.0January 26, 2024Easy scheduling, friendly staff, quick service, no wait time
- Rating 5.0January 24, 2024Great service.
- Rating 5.0January 23, 2024My experience with David was/ very favorable. While I’m still trying to get my optimum results, I appreciate his efforts to help me attain same.
- Rating 5.0January 23, 2024David was as professional and friendly as he always is!
- Rating 5.0January 20, 2024Friendly caring service. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Rating 4.0January 18, 2024I think my aids were adjusted too much.
The noise they pick up is very distracting, i.e., I can hear way too much, but still have trouble understanding.
- Rating 5.0January 17, 2024Most appreciable services.Response from Connect Hearing DentonJanuary 18, 2024Thanks for using Connect Hearing, Tabinda, we're pleased that you found our service was good.
- Rating 5.0January 17, 2024David takes the time to listen and find solutions to all your problems!
- Rating 5.0January 11, 2024Excellent! So friendly and helpful.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of the 20 most recent